Anyone catch Rumor about Nick Saban? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch Rumor about Nick Saban?

Justasportsfan said:
they were twinkies and not debbie cakes?

It so stupid that it is funny :lol: Man i tell you what, PFT must of really been board to make up something stupid like that.

bdmagnum said:
WDAE, right? Checking their website now.

I'm checking their website, I can't find their phone number I might just call them..

Yes WDAE the sports animal

Dudeman said:
probably about him firing the priest

Don't feed the rumors guys. Father Leo Ambrust resigned in February, and was not fired.

Father Leo Amburst Leaving Team ...
2005-02-23

[Sun-Sentinel] The Rev. Leo Armbrust, who has served in various capacities for nine seasons, said Tuesday that that he no longer will be involved in team functions.

Armbrust, a Catholic priest, had delivered invocations before games, provided counseling to players and helped conduct interviews with draft prospects at the pro scouting combine in Indianapolis.

Armbrust said he stepped away because of the increasing demands of his diocese and his commitment to Renaissance Village, a residential facility for abused, abandoned and neglected children in Palm Beach County.

"I hope I have given as much as I have received through the years," Armbrust said. "It's just something where I feel maybe it's time someone else continue what I was doing so I could concentrate on what I'm doing [in Palm Beach]."

Armbrust, 54, spent 13 seasons associated with the University of Miami football team before joining ex-Hurricanes coach Jimmy Johnson with the Dolphins in 1996.

The link to the article is outdated, but here is the copied article from Finheaven.

That just means he's gonna push Rowdy Burns' car harder around Lowe's Motor Speedway.

Justasportsfan said:
exactly, he's gonna ask Wayne to be traded/released so he can sign w/ the Pats.

Could be worse, he could be trading down, and going to the Buffalo Bills. :D

tay0365 said:
Could be worse, he could be trading down, and going to the Buffalo Bills. :D
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry: :cry: :cry:

Man i kno u guys where just waiting for some good news to fall in our hands

what is the deal with the time hack on the posts on here...post above says like 1:33 pm and it's not even 1 yet...:confused:

Back
Top Bottom