Anyone catch Rumor about Nick Saban? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch Rumor about Nick Saban?

Geauxfins said:
what is the deal with the time hack on the posts on here...post above says like 1:33 pm and it's not even 1 yet...:confused:

Click on Quick Links above and choose options then scroll down and pick your time zone :cooldude:

"Dropping the Hammer" -- is Saban breaking up with Hank Goldberg?

Is this legit news? Are we going to hear of something soon? Dropping the hammer...dont know what that means...

It cant be that Pat Surtain is being traded could it? I dont understand why they would say Saban has dropped the hammer for a surtain trade for a 3rd-4th rounder.

Phinfan31 said:
It cant be that Pat Surtain is being traded could it? I dont understand why they would say Saban has dropped the hammer for a surtain trade for a 3rd-4th rounder.

That's what I'm starting to think, How can they say drop the hammer and nothing is out yet......unless contracts are being worked or reworked.

The PFT stuff is crap. Remember the JT trade rumor they were spreading? I wrote the editor before Saban came out that JT was not on the block by any means and told him that I doubted this rumor b/c of what Saban had said several weeks earlier. He tried to say he had legit sources that this was possible. It was nonsense.

One of the funny items they noted recently was that Tommy Hendricks may not be in such bad circumstances with other teams for violating his restraining order, since it may have been brought on by financial stress b/c of being scammed.

How funny. As if it's violating a restraining order that's bad, forget the fact that the guy HAS TO HAVE a Restraining order in the first place!!!! Too funny!

shouright said:
"Dropping the Hammer" -- is Saban breaking up with Hank Goldberg?
In a bid to reduce the number of Dolphins injuries, perhaps he is replacing the off-season program with a spot of DIY? Don't like the sound of that season ending torn UCL thumb injury though!

Saban has released MC Hammer. He was on the physically unable to perform list anyway. Please Hammer dont hurt em

nyfinzfan said:
Saban has released MC Hammer. He was on the physically unable to perform list anyway. Please Hammer dont hurt em
Hee hee :) Or perhaps Saban has just bid for MC Hammer at auction and palns to use him as a secret offensive weapon next season? Does he still not have the moves of a young Barry Sanders?

Back
Top Bottom