Anyone catch this Ricky statement? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch this Ricky statement?

SirDrums

I like big drums and I cannot lie.......
Club Member
Reaction score
From the Herald:

Williams said his latest epiphany dawned on him the morning of Sept. 27. He was in Bangkok, Thailand, sipping tea when he saw the Tampa Bay-Oakland game on television.
''Watching the game, it made me understand how much I really do love the game. . . . The only reason I'm thinking about doing this is it's not a job anymore,'' Williams said. ``It's passion. All I want to do is play. I don't want to be a public figure. I don't want to talk to the media. I don't want to want to make appearances.''
Makes you go hmmmmm....:hmmm:

". The only reason I'm thinking about doing this is it's not a job anymore"

cool so he can come back and play for free

what I got from it was that he got his passion by watching Oakland play....

This is a fine example of over analyzing things.... :p

The only reason is I could not afford my 7 dollar rent for my tent space!

I wonder, how do they evict you from a tent? Put a croc in it?

Mindwarp said:
". The only reason I'm thinking about doing this is it's not a job anymore"

cool so he can come back and play for free

Earth to Ricky - you don't have a J-O-B!!!!!

D20AtTheCrocTent-1.jpg

You have been evicted foo!!

Did anyone hear the comment made by Chris Carter on ITNFL? "That's not all he wants, he also wants Bob Marley to be the trainer."

Ricky just needs to continue living in that tent of his and stay out of miami

Jethatr said:
Did anyone hear the comment made by Chris Carter on ITNFL? "That's not all he wants, he also wants Bob Marley to be the trainer."

yeah good luck with that one.

Another thing I read was about MOney! He said he doesnt want $$..Thats what corrupted him or something like that. Idk what the deal is......but we soon will see.(Possibly)

Al Davis looks like the type of guy to hit the pipe. Maybe he's got the goods, that's why Ricky wants to go their so badly. I know Warren Sapp went there and we all know he and his Miami boys gotta love for the sticky icky!!

Back
Top Bottom