anyone else a little worried about the PBP article? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone else a little worried about the PBP article?

nephinsfan

Pure white trash...god I love her!
Reaction score
I must admit that i am a little worried about the "attitudes must change in "SEVERAL" players" quote..........

nephinsfan said:
I must admit that i am a little worried about the "attitudes must change in "SEVERAL" players" quote..........

you started the thread about an article and did not bother to give us a link?:goof:

I'm not worried at all. It's expected. Saban has a team of about 30-35 players right now. Our depth is bad. It didnt get like this over night so it's not going to get fixed in 3 months. The roster that we eventually get to the promised land with is going to look very different from the one we have now.

nephinsfan said:

After reading it I'm not concerned, I think it's just rookies who need to learn that to make it in the NFL you have to give it your all, some of these guys were babied too much in college and Coach Saban wants them to become tough guys, remember is "wolves and sheep" quote? It's the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom