Anyone else a lot more confident in... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else a lot more confident in...

zachequalsgod

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone else (ricky supporters) a lot more confident in Ronnie Brown now that Ricky seems to be gone again?

Loved Ricky in college, loved Ronnie in college, loved Ricky as a fin, loved Ronnie as a fin, loved ricky as a weed smoking witch doctor, loved Ronnie as the number 1 draft pick. I am/was a Ricky supporter since training camp (and previous seasons as a fin) and didn't think Ronnie was/is the better back, but since the news broke about another drug test I've convinced myself that maybe Ronnie is better than I've given him credit for. I think you have to be a little critical of rookies who go that high in the draft.

Has anyone else made this transition along the way with me?

I've been saying that Ronnie is a superb back since day 1. I gotta be the biggest fan of this kid. IMO, Ronnie is the total package and will have a breakout season this year.

Ronnie has always had the potential to be as good or better than Ricky IMO.

Well it looks like we will find out for sure now how good ronnie is. One thing that might be interesting is now he will have the pressure soley on him to perform. He always had a capable running back as a complement in college and the NFL. He will be on his own now. Lets see if he can handle the pressure of carrying the ball all the time

Alright, go Ronnie..yep making me feel better already
PFT PIC OF THE DAY
clear.gif

["Yeah, I'll back in five minutes to take the test."]

I've enjoyed having RIcky back this past season, but I ALWAYS wanted to see how Ronnie would do with some more carries. Now we're gonna see what he can really do...If Ronnie was the lone RB here last season, I think he would have beat Caddy.
"Dat boy good!" like RANDY WATSON! ah...

I like Ronnie a lot but he is nowhere near as good as Ricky was last year. He doesn't possess Ricky's vision or instincts, although his resiliency is amazing when he runs.

Caps said:
Ronnie has always had the potential to be as good or better than Ricky IMO.

I think this statement is right on, Ronnie does have the potential to be as good or better than Ricky, but IMO he is not there yet. I still believe that Ricky is the better back.

I'm just glad we have Ronnie to lean on....I still support Ricky and hope all this is false or incorrect....but with or without him going into next year i'm glad we have Ronnie

Ronnie will definitely be our best back next year! I'm willing to go out on that limb!

I'd still take Ricky over Ronnie, but just saying i've gained confidence in Ronnie.

here's the thing about the carry splitting: if you're a head coach and have a couple of guys like ronnie/cadillac or ronnie/ricky, how can you possibly justify benching one of them. you have to split carries bc what you have is 2 extremely talented individuals. ronnie was a victim of circumstance in college, and again as a rookie.

zachequalsgod said:
Anyone else (ricky supporters) a lot more confident in Ronnie Brown now that Ricky seems to be gone again?

Loved Ricky in college, loved Ronnie in college, loved Ricky as a fin, loved Ronnie as a fin, loved ricky as a weed smoking witch doctor, loved Ronnie as the number 1 draft pick. I am/was a Ricky supporter since training camp (and previous seasons as a fin) and didn't think Ronnie was/is the better back, but since the news broke about another drug test I've convinced myself that maybe Ronnie is better than I've given him credit for. I think you have to be a little critical of rookies who go that high in the draft.

Has anyone else made this transition along the way with me?
Sorry, I have enjoyed watching Ricky ever since he became a Dolphin, You could say whatever you want, but he carried the team on his back on every single year as a Dolphin, The deal is that we want the SB.... support your players, dont eat yellow snow!!!!

BringBackShula said:
I've enjoyed having RIcky back this past season, but I ALWAYS wanted to see how Ronnie would do with some more carries. Now we're gonna see what he can really do...If Ronnie was the lone RB here last season, I think he would have beat Caddy.
"Dat boy good!" like RANDY WATSON! ah...

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom