Anyone else been waiting for Ronnie to Throw the ball again??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else been waiting for Ronnie to Throw the ball again???

Pengh

Rookie
Reaction score
I've been waiting for this mother****er to throw the ball for some good yards.. were gonna kick their *** yep.... PEACE. Lynch is gonna run all over us but we will win...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been waiting for it. Im sick of seeing us run it for minimal gains the past 2 weeks

I think he will. I'm sure its in the gameplan somewhere

I think he will. I'm sure its in the gameplan somewhere

Yes, but does Sparano/Henning have the balls to do it... If its the same lack of balls they display when going for it on 4th and and inch, we'll never see it..

Yes, but does Sparano/Henning have the balls to do it... If its the same lack of balls they display when going for it on 4th and and inch, we'll never see it..

Well we gotta do something. The run game was shut down last week and we need to mix it up again. I know the bills are not that great. We should be able to get after the QB and on Offence change it up. Make it look like ronnie is gonna throw or acctualy have him throw. Not just near the end zone. Gotta try it again seeing it has worked nicely before.

Well we gotta do something. The run game was shut down last week and we need to mix it up again. I know the bills are not that great. We should be able to get after the QB and on Offence change it up. Make it look like ronnie is gonna throw or acctualy have him throw. Not just near the end zone. Gotta try it again seeing it has worked nicely before.

totally agree... I wonder if he could throw farther than Pennington

I would not mind seeing it once in a while but I really dont look forward to any running back throwing the ball.

i saw a wide open ginn on a screen pass and ronnie just did a juke and ran it for a gain of 2 yards.i was very upset when i saw that but ronnie just didnt see him. does any 1 else know what play im talking about

He desperately needs to. When they were in the formation the Ravens stacked the line everytime and filled every gap, if he would have taken a step forward,ALA Tebow, and stepped pack and thrown, it would have been wide open.

I've been waiting for the reverse to Pennington, pass back to Ronnie Brown, throw to Fasano/Cobbs/Ginn/ANYONE!!!

Back
Top Bottom