Anyone else disgusted with NFL Network? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else disgusted with NFL Network?

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Seriously, their "Red Zone" report during game day is one of the most disappointing programs on NFL Sundays. All the channel does is look at stats from other games, while having radio reports. How stupid is that? It's sad that NFL.com's Game Day coverage is better, because at least they show what's going on during the games.

Who else finds it disappointing that the NFL Network doesn't show live updates with actual footage of the games, or even highlights whenever something big happens?

I just find it frustrating because this channel is so overhyped every year...

The Blueprint said:
Seriously, their "Red Zone" report during game day is one of the most disappointing programs on NFL Sundays. All the channel does is look at stats from other games, while having radio reports. How stupid is that? It's sad that NFL.com's Game Day coverage is better, because at least they show what's going on during the games.

Who else finds it disappointing that the NFL Network doesn't show live updates with actual footage of the games, or even highlights whenever something big happens?

I just find it frustrating because this channel is so overhyped every year...

It's good during the preseason but that's about it.

Canadianfishfan said:
Well ....when you have season ticket.... it really doesnt matter

Good call.

It may be that the NFL would be in violation of its television contracts with Fox and CBS if they gave you actual footage while the game is still going on. But seriously, take the hit and get the ticket.

NatCyn said:
Good call.

It may be that the NFL would be in violation of its television contracts with Fox and CBS if they gave you actual footage while the game is still going on. But seriously, take the hit and get the ticket.

Sunday ticket is the best NFL investment you can make if you cant get there live.

I have Sunday Ticket & Dolphins season tickets, but sometimes, actually very often.. it blacks out during games, on & off. And, sometimes instead of keep going back & forth, I'd father watch a program covering all games, like how ESPN News does with the NCAA Football on Saturdays, and NBATV with the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom