Anyone else having Tapatalk issues? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else having Tapatalk issues?

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
I know it is not the preferred method of mobile forum browsing but I know there is a pretty large contingent that uses it. I have been trying to view the forums since around 8:30pm Mountain Time last night and it says there is a network issue. All the other forums I use it for work except FinHeaven.

I know it is not the preferred method of mobile forum browsing but I know there is a pretty large contingent that uses it. I have been trying to view the forums since around 8:30pm Mountain Time last night and it says there is a network issue. All the other forums I use it for work except FinHeaven.
I often have to either sign out of Tapatalk and FinHeaven and sign back in or delete my FinHeaven account off Tapatalk and add it back as a new forum. I haven't had to do it in a couple of months but there for a while it was every couple of days. It seems to correspond with Tapatalk updates, which mine just updated a few days ago. I didn't have any trouble this go around though.

BTW, what is the preferred method of forum browsing on an android?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I often have to either sign out of Tapatalk and FinHeaven and sign back in or delete my FinHeaven account off Tapatalk and add it back as a new forum. I haven't had to do it in a couple of months but there for a while it was every couple of days. It seems to correspond with Tapatalk updates, which mine just updated a few days ago. I didn't have any trouble this go around though.

BTW, what is the preferred method of forum browsing on an android?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bill prefers Forum Runner. I think the interface sucks compared to Tapatalk.

Edit: Do what you suggested worked for me. Thanks Buddy.

Back
Top Bottom