Anyone else just sick???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else just sick????

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Right after the kickoff I thought to myself as long as they get the ball inside the 40 they will have a chance...2nd and 3 from the 37....I say to myself...the only thing you can't do here is take a sack....he has to be more aware...has to be...that blitz wasn't even disgiused....and Ray....how about throwin some of those balls into the ground when its first or second down??????/why throw a ball into the ground on 3rd and 4th down??????you didn't give them a chance to even make a play

Aye, he throws all the balls into the ground on 3rd/4th because hes a ****ing pansy that is scared and nervous. Throws like he has a broken arm.

hes a ***...all the balme is going to him again. Im gonna watch all sports shows to see him cry!

It is his fault. Defense played good, he has the chance to win it at the end of the game and throws it into the ground. I mean last play of the game, AT LEAST throw it by someone so it can be caught. If it is intercepted who cares at least you had a chance. We had no chance at ALL.

i noticed it he now knows his career as a phin is over and as an NFL player

Lucas only made one big mistake, the fumble. The fumble and the refs cost us the game.

What's sickening is to be SO close the whole damn game, then get screwed out of a TD by Chambers early on, along with that B.S "fumble" call at the goal line, and then to lose like that. Anybody else notice the tear running down Ray Lucas's face after the game? DAMN DAMN DAMN................:fire:

His last play cost us the game just as much as the fumble. He gave us no chance to win as quarterbacks are supposed to, he threw the ball into the ground instead of in the air.

I've been defending this idiot the whole time.
I'm off this guy's defense!

You don't ****ing fumble a damn handoff.
Looking like you don't have any idea what the hell you are doing!

Ray can handle zero pressure.

He set the tempo of the game and crushed any momentum the Fins may have had a chance of creating right off the bat

The guy is a friggin idiot and CANNOT start another game for us!

Thank God I turned the game off after the Chambers questionable call. Actually my wife took me out of the house before my head blew right off my shoulders!

I couldn't have handled watching that whole game.

Things look VERY bad.

I am going to have to take the whole f****ing week off work. That's how sick and disgusted I am. My 3 year old daughter can make better throws than Lucas. He talks a big game and that's it. He has to go. Even the frickin' Women's Football League has better QB's and their not afraid. Hope Jay gets back and rallies this team soon.

I ate a whole bunch of pizza at halftime. And I felt really sick. Ask the guys in chat. lol.

Back
Top Bottom