Anyone else notice this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else notice this?

Miamifin23

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Take a look at the remaining schedule, it sets up very favorably for us. We get the Bills, Jets, and patriots twice.. Those games obviously will decide the division, we also get the chargers, panthers, bucs, and steelers. All of those are we easily would be the favorites. Tough game on Halloween with the Bengals, but it's a game that we can win at home. What do you guys think about the rest of this schedule?

Our next three are very important games as all are potential play off contenders in the AFC.

Home against Bills
At the Patriots
Home against Bengals

That's three games in a 11 day stretch. I hope our guys can get it all together and get through that stretch 3-0.

Right now we're setting up to be about a 7-9 team. Just like last season. We can't run the ball, our pass blocking is ridiculous and we have an inconsistent pass rush with a banged up secondary. Can't win many more games with those things going on.

Right now we're setting up to be about a 7-9 team. Just like last season. We can't run the ball, our pass blocking is ridiculous and we have an inconsistent pass rush with a banged up secondary. Can't win many more games with those things going on.

I Agree and if we dont get the OL fixed were in trouble ,and it dosent look like Philbin is going to do anything , if you look at the Division the jets is a pass rush team ,thats how they beat the Falcons , same with the Bills , pass rush team , and the Pats isnt too bad of a pass rush team but remember they have brady , and the way we have been giving up sacks , i cant beleave were not addressing the OL , But if this isnt Fixed , im putting ALL THE BLAME ON PHILBIN ,it isnt like his hands are tied like in the past , we have money and room to make a move like the Steelers and Ravens did , and i know as a Fan , that if i can see the problem than i know good and well the Coaches can see them , so its all on you Philbin (big boy ) DONT LET US DOWN.

Our next three are very important games as all are potential play off contenders in the AFC.

Home against Bills
At the Patriots
Home against Bengals

That's three games in a 11 day stretch. I hope our guys can get it all together and get through that stretch 3-0.

Two division wins would be big and put us in good shape at the halfway point.

I not greedy bro. Two out of three would mean 5 wins at the 1/2 way mark and make a playoff berth very achievable. Three wins and i'd do cartwheels :up:

You really think we'll only wins 4 more games this year DE ? Even with all the problems 4 of our games have been decided late and we've won 3 of them so we are doing some things right..

We better beat the ****ing Bills or 0-4 for the second quarter is a real possibility. After the 3-0 start anything below 10 wins is a disappointment in my book, missing out on the playoffs to the Ravens in a tiebreak scenario would also suck.

The Steelers game won't be easy specially since it is at Pittsburgh.Anyway nothing ever comes easy for the Miami Dolphins

The Steelers game won't be easy specially since it is at Pittsburgh.Anyway nothing ever comes easy for the Miami Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom