Anyone else notice... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else notice...

phinfanfrommd

Rickys Dealer
Reaction score
Culpepper looked a little slow dropping back for passes in the beginning. i think it took him a little while to speed up. he was moving around great later in the game. i think he played great, and one of the INT was a result of us trying to comeback. i also think ronnie played well, his numbers dont show that but he scored two tds on some tough runs. I think that the game was closer than the score showed. unfortunetly qbs will start loving when they see Miami on the schedule, our secondary makes the worst look the best.....vick......bollinger.....batch.

i think saban has some work to do but were fine, our offense looked better than pitts for most the game. people on this forum need to remember the season is 16 games long, and we just played against the SB champs.

culpepper did make some great throws, i have to give him credit for those.

but i remember more than a few 5-10 yard out routes being thrown in to the grass. he looked rusty, but thats not to say he wont get better as the season goes on.

also he didnt run. that was one of his major weapons. i remember only 1 run for 5 yards or so and even then he looked slow. again its early so he might improve, but its still worth noting.

Back
Top Bottom