Anyone else see Moss let that pass go? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else see Moss let that pass go?

Xbrett82us

Starter
Reaction score
The Pats were down, Brady was not in the game, and Moss was obviously not willing to take a hit for fifteen yards. I personally think it's pretty lame of Moss, the pass was spot on and he just watched it go by. Obviously a testament to both the Dolphins D and Moss' lack of gamesmanship.

The Pats were down, Brady was not in the game, and Moss was obviously not willing to take a hit for fifteen yards. I personally think it's pretty lame of Moss, the pass was spot on and he just watched it go by. Obviously a testament to both the Dolphins D and Moss' lack of gamesmanship.

For a supposed "first ballot hall-of-famer," Moss seems to decide when it is ok for him to take games off....like he did when he quit on the Raiders. Moss may be one of the most talented WR's ever but his attitude sucks. It is like the kid who takes his football and goes home when he is getting his butt kicked. :boohoo:

Yeah, it's pathetic. Randy Moss is a hell of a player, but when i see someone as talented as he is, making as much money as he is, to play a game and to have an attitude like that, it just makes me sick. Most of us would kill to be in his situation, with his physical abilities and natural talent. With as much money as he has, and hell i'd even take playing on the Patriots one of the best teams (when healthy) that there is with the best Quarterback.

Don't have a link, but I read somewhere yesterday that he just started walking while running his routes.

Yeah I saw that, he has a history of doing that when the things don't go his way

Moss is packing it in already folks. He caves when faced with adversity. He has done this in the past and will do this the rest of the season.

We all know Moss went to NE to play with Tom Brady and win a SB there. Obviously it won't happen this year if ever.

Moss has been practicing with Cassel...he probably knows exactly how good (or bad) Cassel is. I think we know after yesterday, that Cassel is average...or worse. Moss already knew that and may have gone into his "raiders" mode...

I saw that and was supprised. The person who was more supprised than me was the safety or db who had the ball hit him in the shoulder after Moss pulled up. :sidelol:

yeah i saw it i was just trying my best to believe our corners just covered him that well lol

Back
Top Bottom