Anyone else Sick of E James | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else Sick of E James

Rich22

Phin DieHard!
Reaction score
This guy is such a ME player - no way does he even remotely fit the idea of the team concept. Here is a guy that instead of falling down to kill the clock as directed by his coach kept running all the way to the endzone because his stats meant more $ for HIM. Now some may say big deal BUT that just shows where his head is - ME FIRST. He was asked about a hometown discount to play for Miami and his response was what's a discount. I wouldn't go near Mr. Gold teeth even if he was a FA.

This team should draft a RB in the 1st rd - hopefully after trading down and make them the franchise back of the future.

no we need him.I think miami will take a QB in the 1st round..I no it will be alex smith .got that feeling

I'm not sick of him. He deserves to demand a high salary, he is awesome. We can't necessarily pay him what he wants, but he deserves A LOT

Tired of hearing about him yeah, we need to draft a RB so we have a long term solution to that problem.

No way on the QB in the first round. They are the best of this draft, but not worth the #2 money.

We take Ronnie Brown and go forward with AJ and Frerotte.

wonderl33t said:
I'm not sick of him. He deserves to demand a high salary, he is awesome. We can't necessarily pay him what he wants, but he deserves A LOT

I deserve alot too.

Yes, I'm Sick of Edge talk. He needs to quit whining about wanting to play here. And, we shouldn't break the bank for a 26 year old who may slow down.

But, the worst is the Miami papers! The odds of his coming here are 1 in 2000. Why do they keep talking to the guy!!! Ridiculous!

kingfin said:
no we need him.I think miami will take a QB in the 1st round..I no it will be alex smith .got that feeling
anyone wish it was last years draft concerning QB's? DAMN!!

eyy
Rich22 said:
This guy is such a ME player - no way does he even remotely fit the idea of the team concept. Here is a guy that instead of falling down to kill the clock as directed by his coach kept running all the way to the endzone because his stats meant more $ for HIM. Now some may say big deal BUT that just shows where his head is - ME FIRST. He was asked about a hometown discount to play for Miami and his response was what's a discount. I wouldn't go near Mr. Gold teeth even if he was a FA. QUOTE]

well thats why your not a coach.

SQuinn17 said:
Rich22 said:
This guy is such a ME player - no way does he even remotely fit the idea of the team concept. Here is a guy that instead of falling down to kill the clock as directed by his coach kept running all the way to the endzone because his stats meant more $ for HIM. Now some may say big deal BUT that just shows where his head is - ME FIRST. He was asked about a hometown discount to play for Miami and his response was what's a discount. I wouldn't go near Mr. Gold teeth even if he was a FA. QUOTE]

well thats why your not a coach.

And your point is..?? How many teams are looking to trade for him?? Doesn't seem like too many teams are knocking down Indy's door to try and get him - hmm I wonder why - coach - what do you think? How come Indy wraps up Peyton for half their cap and Harrison long term. Why just franchise James for 1 year and not sign him long term as well? They could save on their cap? Maybe because he is a head case? He is good but not worth it IMO!

Rich22 said:
SQuinn17 said:
And your point is..?? How many teams are looking to trade for him?? Doesn't seem like too many teams are knocking down Indy's door to try and get him - hmm I wonder why - coach - what do you think? How come Indy wraps up Peyton for half their cap and Harrison long term. Why just franchise James for 1 year and not sign him long term as well? They could save on their cap? Maybe because he is a head case? He is good but not worth it IMO!

my point is that they cant afford to sign him because of the salary cap! if he wasnt worth it they wouldnt sign him at all dont ya think??

Back
Top Bottom