Anyone else sick of "which RB" talk? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else sick of "which RB" talk?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
You know I have seen just about every angle on the "Brown vs Benson vs Caddy" topic I can imagine.

I personally have had enough. I think we are lucky to have a choice of three fine backs.

Lets all just chill on it and trust Slick Nick to make the right choice.

Peace.

Hey, its the offseason and the draft is getting closer and closer. In the next couple of weeks you will be seeing alot of draft threads.

fin-atic said:
You know I have seen just about every angle on the "Brown vs Benson vs Caddy" topic I can imagine.

I personally have had enough. I think we are lucky to have a choice of three fine backs.

Lets all just chill on it and trust Slick Nick to make the right choice.

Peace.
I'm kinda tired of the "talk," people complaining about the talk (not you, but you get what I mean;)) and then people complaining about the people talking about the complainers. Get all that?:evil:

Hey, who should be in ..Fiedler or Feeley?

(just kidding guys) just stuck at work STILL.:) We could always have that 13 year old post 50 threads with the titles of:

Taylor
What Contract
etc...

But who said it was just a choice of three Running backs? Saban didn't....in fact...Saban didn't say he was drafting a back early....or a back at all....we're all assuming he will. Sometimes you have to listen to the silence to hear....it's rarely the players touted thats really on a G.M.'s or headcoach's mind. I still believe the player that Saban wants won't be with the 2nd pick....and as we draw closer to the draft...teams will call to trade up and Saban will YES!!!! Gotcha.

Like I said. I trust Slick Nick to make the tight choice. RB-QB-WR-LB-Waterboy-cheerleader coach-hot dog seller.

In Nick I trust.

Back
Top Bottom