Anyone else taken the Wonderlic test? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else taken the Wonderlic test?

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
..........I just got back from a job interview and I had to take the wonderlic test. I thought I was going to have to run a 40' next hahaha but it made for a funny experience. 12 minutes, 50 questions....... anyone else take the test like all the players do on the Fins and the rest of the NFL? What did you get?

I took it once in a job interview as well and got a 35. I don't know if that is great but it is a heck of a lot higher than Brock Berlin!:roflmao:

I did when I was playing ball. I did the pro day stuf just for the experience, it was a blast. Wonderlic score was a 29.

girthvader44 said:
I did when I was playing ball. I did the pro day stuf just for the experience, it was a blast. Wonderlic score was a 29.

not bad...ive never taken it

Done the portion of the test that's online. It's only a few of the questions though, like 17 or something.

I took it for a job I had interviewed for a few years ago. It was a for sales management postition. I think they said 29 and up is really good if I remember correctly.

A friend of mine took it and got a 45, if only the kid had any athletic talent.
It all depends on how much time you have to complete it, it's all about making quick decisions.

i didnt get sum questions...they were so stupid i had to double check

Back
Top Bottom