Anyone else watching the Jets - Giants game? wannabe Dolfans would freak out... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else watching the Jets - Giants game? wannabe Dolfans would freak out...

Pengh

Rookie
Reaction score
.... If either QB's performance was Henne... It's preseason. Of my god! Sanchez just lost the ball! Fumble! After reading these forums today - which I never do - you guys sound like a bunch of little girls (no offense ladies). Come at me in 2 weeks. Btw watching this game with my Jets fan GF.

I hate the Jets, but Sanchez makes the throws when they count... that's his only saving grace right now. His stats are never good...

Shouldn't have to move the thread. It was more directed at general Dolphins Fans (the bad ones) and not the general NFL. Comparing Henne to Manning/Sanchez in a worthless preseason game.

Shouldn't have to move the thread. It was more directed at general Dolphins Fans (the bad ones) and not the general NFL. Comparing Henne to Manning/Sanchez in a worthless preseason game.
really? I don't see the tie in. you're either making a thread about sanchez, which would be in the wrong forum, OR you're making a thread with the purpose of attacking other members in a passive aggressive manner and only to incite a flame fest. so which is it?

really? I don't see the tie in. you're either making a thread about sanchez, which would be in the wrong forum, OR you're making a thread with the purpose of attacking other members in a passive aggressive manner and only to incite a flame fest. so which is it?

If a passive aggressive flamefest wasn't permitted, nyjunc would be banned by now. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom