Anyone else????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else?????

Buck1

Starter
Reaction score
Do any of my fellow fin fans have any tickets available for the HOF?

MOD EDIT: Warned you once, now take 3 days off to read and review the TOS.

lol..I got the poor guy banned. He wanted me to 'help him out.' I guess he didn't know that I'm selling my 2 extra tickets to 'help myself out' with LIVING. Geez. Silly me.

adrosen54 said:
lol..I got the poor guy banned. He wanted me to 'help him out.' I guess he didn't know that I'm selling my 2 extra tickets to 'help myself out' with LIVING. Geez. Silly me.

did you post off topic in the main forum for him, smart guy?

And you need to watch yourself, you're riding the line between posting and spam.

FinHeaven Staff said:
did you post off topic in the main forum for him, smart guy?

And you need to watch yourself, you're riding the line between posting and spam.
No, but now that I think of it Chief Wiggum, I should have. :roflmao:

First you all ban pictures of almost any kind in signatures, now I can't even promote my own stuff? What if I threw in a link to your sites contest? Would that make it okay? People put their links to blogs, etc. The stuff I'm selling on Ebay is a blog of the past 10 years of my life...showing people what I've purchased. I'm too lazy to write a blog and it doesn't pay as well. :D

I'm sorry you can't put six foot pictures of naked women in your signature. And I'm sorry that you can't spam the main forum for profit. Just keep your sig ad and chill.

Back
Top Bottom