Anyone Ever Been To Lincoln Financial Field In Philadelphia? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Ever Been To Lincoln Financial Field In Philadelphia?

Rocky Raccoon

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have a chance to see the Jaguars and Eagles on October 29 (Dolphins bye week, made sure of that :wink: ) and I was wondering how the stadium is and if it's worth seeing a game there. Any help is appreciated.

ive been there...i live in NJ ....nd the stadium is state of the art..its beautiful

Rocky Raccoon said:
I have a chance to see the Jaguars and Eagles on October 29 (Dolphins bye week, made sure of that :wink: ) and I was wondering how the stadium is and if it's worth seeing a game there. Any help is appreciated.

Stadium is great, fans are brutal / obnoxious.

Wear regular clothes.

:wink:

GoBills24 said:
Stadium is great, fans are brutal / obnoxious.

Wear regular clothes.

:wink:

:lol: well I would probably root for the Eagles anyway because I'm a big McNabb fan. But no Dolphins clothes that day for sure!

Yeah i've been there several times. It really is a nice stadium, especially if you want to go and watch the game and not go for attractions or food like you might in the Phillies stadium. The fans can be bad, but they are usually very knowledgable and you can have a good time with them as long as YOU aren't the first to be obnoxious.

Or, if you dont have clothing with a STAR on it ;)

It's a great stadium. I live in NJ and pass it sometimes when i go to Philadelphia. It is a beautiful new stadium

Back
Top Bottom