Anyone From Boston???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone From Boston????

upstatenydolfan

PRESIDENT OF THE PPOFD FAN CLUB
Reaction score
Just moved to go to school up here and curious if they will play dolphins giants?

Originally posted by upstatenydolfan
Just moved to go to school up here and curious if they will play dolphins giants?

Let me help you, I used to live in Boston for 7 years and if you want to catch every fin game, go to the Marriot Hotel in Back Bay, place called Champions. They show the fins games, and the bartenders are even used to fin fans by now, there is a regular group of fin fans that used to show up every week.

At the very least they show every game, the staff is friendly as well. Good luck, at all costs avoid the Sports Depot in Allston. Place is Horrid.

Originally posted by upstatenydolfan
in Stamford, CT I get NY and Hartford/Boston local stations.

I would expect the game to be blacked out up there if the Pats play at the same time since the game will be on CBS

I'm in Milford, MA and Doc's sports bar and grill is a great place to watch football. The Dolphins usually get a big screen unless the Red Sox and Patriots are playing at the same time.

SALEM MASS, A PLACE CALLED SIDELINES AND IN SAUGUS A PLACE CALLED THE BIG DOG. CATCH ALL THE GAMES THERE!!!!!

Woohoo massfinfan im from salem, props to SIDELINES

yah but if he is in boston and a student with no car, champions in the marriot hotel is his best bet. its in the back bay real easy to get to.

Originally posted by deathdisco
yah but if he is in boston and a student with no car, champions in the marriot hotel is his best bet. its in the back bay real easy to get to.

Sounds like good advice.

BTW, the Allston Spots Depot is gone....it's now called Captain Fishbones.

I have no idea what it's like inside now. It could be just a restaurant. It just opened very recently.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002
Just did a quick search and Champions may be the best bet - depending where you are. The phone numbers are provided so you can ask before you go.

Ignore the Spots Depot in Allston - it's closed.

http://www.search4bars.com/boston-sports-bar.html

Thank god they closed it, it was a piece of ****, I used to live next to it, across the bridge and I still would rather take the T to champions to watch the game =P

Went to Boston University if that's any consolation- T's Pub Owner Steve Demarco, be sure to tell him I said Hello!

Originally posted by Jensencrash11
Went to Boston University if that's any consolation- T's Pub Owner Steve Demarco, be sure to tell him I said Hello!

hehehe T's Pub god I havent been there in ages

PHINS FAN in BOSTON

Im goin to school in boston next year, and you said championsis a good place to go?

Back
Top Bottom