Anyone from jacksonville ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone from jacksonville ?

MARSHALLAW305

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am getting ready to move to Jax from Miami and wanted to know if the games are shown locally. I have noticed that there are alot of fin fans up there prob more than for the home town jags. I am curious if i will have to get the ticket to see all the games.?

thanx!!!!

Since they are both afc teams they show the Jags. When the Jags and Dolphins play at different times they usually show the Dolphins game as long as an AFC game is being televised. Probably got around 8 Dolphins games last year.

I've seen my fair share of Dolphins game here in Jacksonville but only when they are playing at different times.

I live in Jax, and as long as the Jags are blacked out like they were last year than we should see a lot of the games. Not sure if they will be blacked almost every game like last year but I'm hoping. If so there are plenty of sports bars that you can catch them. I'd be interested in trying to get a fan club started here in Jax, and get a bar that would carry us if anyone up for it and could help us get it started let me know.

In jax you're usually seeing jag/afc north games....Get ticket or just chill at BWW's. Theres one on Blanding that alot of Dolphin fans go to.

i lived in central fl and seemed show tampa games if werent showing jacksonville. Saw like 5 or 6 dolphin games. jacksonville is melbourne fl main team for tv contract.

They def showed a good amount of dolphin games here especially with all the blackouts the Jags suffered. Best thing to do is go to Buffalo WW or there is this one place called Sneakers that we would go to when the Dolphin games weren't on. It is located on Baymeadows blvd and 9-A. That place is definatley the best place IMOsto watch the Dolphin games. Kinda pricey but the atmosphere is great and they have those projection screens TVs on the walls they play like at BWW on the ones at sneakers are bigger.

Most of the games were on tv but the best place to go if it is not is Sneakers 9-a and baymeadows. If you walk in, go to the left. There's pool tables and multiple highdef tvs. If you get there before the game u can pick ur spot and have them change the channel on the tv you want to watch. That's where my family and friends go to watch the game.

Back
Top Bottom