Anyone from North Central Florida? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone from North Central Florida?

sec15

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...specifially the Ocala area? I just moved here from Birmingham, where there was a great group of fans that I hung out with Sunday afternoons - (On Tap Sports Grill in Hoover, for those who are in the area and looking...)

Is there anyone out there who knows where other Dolphin fans congregate to watch the game?

SEC

Sec.................

Originally posted by sec15
...specifially the Ocala area? I just moved here from Birmingham, where there was a great group of fans that I hung out with Sunday afternoons - (On Tap Sports Grill in Hoover, for those who are in the area and looking...)

Is there anyone out there who knows where other Dolphin fans congregate to watch the game?

SEC

First off, welcome to the board.;) You will soon find out that this is the best 'phins website on the internet:cool: I'm in Orlando, but that's not in Ocala.:confused:

i'm in california, but the trip i took to florida, ft lauderdale area, seemed like hooters was a favorite hang out for dolphin fans. is there a hooters in ocala?

"is there a hooters in ocala?"
Hooters are everywhere, and the restaurants too.!!!!!! lol

if this is the DWB.............

that gave me so much crap on the afc beast board, at last i have you in my domain!

and now you can see what a real message board is like!

Re: if this is the DWB.............

Originally posted by dolfan06
that gave me so much crap on the afc beast board, at last i have you in my domain!

and now you can see what a real message board is like!

:confused: huh? not unless you posed as a jets fan :D

Oh, I've been here awhile - I just usually read up on what's going on... Birmingham isn't a huge pro football haven, but there are some diehard Dolphin fans up there!

I like hearing what all you guys have to say - keeps me more informed around the ol' die-harders.

Back
Top Bottom