Anyone Get Their Ronnie Tshirt Yet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Get Their Ronnie Tshirt Yet?

Im curious, i was wondering if the colors looked exactly as they appear online.

I ordered one like 2 weeks ago and I have not gotten it yet. I hope its not as ugly as it looked in the picture. I emailed them to ask why it was taking so long, and I got no reply. ROnnie and I arent getting off on the right foot.;)

:fire::fire:No. I orded it also, and haven't received a thing.
If I don't get my shirt soon, I'll be forced to start a cut Ronnie Brown bandwagon!!!:fire::fire:

I have to agree... it aint the nicest of t-shirts I've seen.

I'll pass.

I ordered the original one at draft time and the newer one in Dolphin colors and haven't heard a thing. Someone posted awhile ago that they got an email saying the original one had to be changed for copyright reasons but haven't heard anything else.

Why does his website still have an Auburn theme and say Running back for the Auburn Tigers?

Do you think he might be getting hassled by UPS over the slogan? Companies tend to ruin everyones fun

Losman7 said:
Do you think he might be getting hassled by UPS over the slogan? Companies tend to ruin everyones fun

Wouldn't surprise me

Losman7 said:

HAHA.....plus UPS would be delievering it, so they probably just happen to lose those packages.

Back
Top Bottom