Anyone going to the Panthers/Fins game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone going to the Panthers/Fins game?

travisg772

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm a Fin Fan who moved to Charlotte about 4 years ago... I was just trying to see if anyone on here wanted to meet and tailgate. There are large numbers of fin fans here in CLT, hopefully we can get a big group going before the game.

Headed up that way tomorrow morning with some friends....then meeting many more to tailgate once there...pm me if you'd like to get together

I'll be there with my daughter. Section 109. Not sure about the tailgaiting thing though.

I'm still saying yes but it's looking less and less likely.

First of all, I'm coming alone now after a friend backed out two days ago.

However, I had planned to meet up with WVdolfan, WeVie and ArsenalWV at the Fox and Hound like last time.

WeVie doesn't post here anymore and I don't think his wife will be happy to hang out with people from the board even though I've met them several times.

WVdolfan says his wife won't let him come because he hasn't cleaned the house all week and therefore has put his testicles in a jar for the weekend.

ArsenalWV says it's looking like a no-go at the moment.

Clouds are already beginning to roll into our area and I'm an hour South of Charlotte. Supposed to rain the majority of the weekend and there's a 40% chance of rain tomorrow in Charlotte.

I'm annoyed.

I'm still saying yes but it's looking less and less likely.

First of all, I'm coming alone now after a friend backed out two days ago.

However, I had planned to meet up with WVdolfan, WeVie and ArsenalWV at the Fox and Hound like last time.

WeVie doesn't post here anymore and I don't think his wife will be happy to hang out with people from the board even though I've met them several times.

WVdolfan says his wife won't let him come because he hasn't cleaned the house all week and therefore has put his testicles in a jar for the weekend.

ArsenalWV says it's looking like a no-go at the moment.

Clouds are already beginning to roll into our area and I'm an hour South of Charlotte. Supposed to rain the majority of the weekend and there's a 40% chance of rain tomorrow in Charlotte.

I'm annoyed.

Which Fox and the Hound do you go to? I watch every Dolphins game @ Fox in Birkdale Village, which is exit 25 off 77, (Lake Norman)

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

FYI I will be in section 112 Row 13

Which Fox and the Hound do you go to? I watch every Dolphins game @ Fox in Birkdale Village, which is exit 25 off 77, (Lake Norman)

The one over on Tryon Street. It's about 10 minutes from the stadium.

Last time we played Carolina in the preseason we had a good time there for a couple of hours. Then we moved to a tailgate spot right outside of the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom