Anyone going to the Ravens-Dolphins game Nov. 7th? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone going to the Ravens-Dolphins game Nov. 7th?

GrandMarshall

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey everyone! This will be my first dolphins game and I wanted to take my little brother to his first game as well for a birthday present. I'm looking at ticketmaster site now and was going to purchase some seats close to the field but if a bunch of other Dolfans are going to be there I would love to coordinate some seats so I wouldn't feel so awkward in the crowd of black and purple. Please if any of you are going to go to game please let me know!

I might just pick dolphins side of the field or just whichever one is the cheapest.

Hey everyone! This will be my first dolphins game and I wanted to take my little brother to his first game as well for a birthday present. I'm looking at ticketmaster site now and was going to purchase some seats close to the field but if a bunch of other Dolfans are going to be there I would love to coordinate some seats so I wouldn't feel so awkward in the crowd of black and purple. Please if any of you are going to go to game please let me know!

I might depending on how easy and cheap tickets would be to purchase

yeah im not sure where to sit ive never been to the ravens stadium i might just sit top level sideline seats or lower level endzone area but im not sure which is better for viewing the game tickets are kinda expensive my mom dad and myself all went to see the dolphins in carolina lastyear and all 3 tickets were around 150 for the 3 for balitmore each ticket is about a 100 or more

Yea I mean I'm okay with paying 100 for a ticket I just don't want to be surrounding by Raven douchey fans.

hoops will be there...i'm coming with a group of around 11 all told and we're sitting in section 140 row 11...center of the endzone lower level

well i dont literally have my tickets like at my house but ive already paid on stubhub so now i just wait till they ship out

Back
Top Bottom