Anyone going to this week's game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone going to this week's game?

MarinoEqualsGod

The man, the myth, the legend
Reaction score
I'm making the nine hour drive to Cincy. The first time I'll have been there (other than a layover at the airport once). I was just wondering if any of my fellow Dolfans will be in the house as well. Just got my tix today. I think they're in Section 129.

My wife and I are going. We're up top in section 330 I believe. One of my wife's college sorority sisters and her husband are going as well since they live up there. Unfortunately they're Bungles fans.

Nice! I also forgot to ask if anyone knows of any good places around the stadium to get a great pre-game and/or post-game meal...Like I said, it's really my first time in Cinci...

Nice! I also forgot to ask if anyone knows of any good places around the stadium to get a great pre-game and/or post-game meal...Like I said, it's really my first time in Cinci...

Holy grail. nice bar right between the 2 stadiums. more of a sports bar type restaurant/bar, if you want an actual sit down meal you gotta go to Montgomery Inn, great ribs/BBQ

I'm making the nine hour drive to Cincy. The first time I'll have been there (other than a layover at the airport once). I was just wondering if any of my fellow Dolfans will be in the house as well. Just got my tix today. I think they're in Section 129.
lol, you were actually in Kentucky not Ohio.

We're not going to cross the Ohio River. We're going to park at the Newport on the Levee garage and either take the river boat or the mass transit across. That way we don't have to fight traffic getting into and out of downtown. I think we're going to eat after the game at one of the resturaunts in the Levee area. Not sure which one though.

I'm going. My daughter and wife got me tickets for my 50th birthday. Going to be cool.

We're not going to cross the Ohio River. We're going to park at the Newport on the Levee garage and either take the river boat or the mass transit across. That way we don't have to fight traffic getting into and out of downtown. I think we're going to eat after the game at one of the resturaunts in the Levee area. Not sure which one though.

Newport has some nice restaurants also, Hofbrahaus is a good german restaurant with in house brewed beer. theres some decent chains around their like Joes crab shack and Don pablos or hooters, or if you want a nicer restaurant there's a bravo there also. pretty good italian food.

Myself and a bunch of Dolphins fans from Toronto will be making the drive down for the game...Tailgating in Longworth Hall...Hopefully this long ride is rewarded with a win!

Myself and a bunch of Dolphins fans from Toronto will be making the drive down for the game...Tailgating in Longworth Hall...Hopefully this long ride is rewarded with a win!

Where's Longworth Hall? I was wondering if any Fin Fans were going to have a pre game get together.

Davo, I will be in Toronto for the Rams game this weekend. What is the best sports bar/restaurant that I'm guaranteed will televise the game? I'm staying at Yonge and College, so the closer to there the better. I've never tried Hoops, which is right across the street, and I plan to stop by there when I get into town Thursday and see if they will be showing the game on Sunday. I need to know where to go if they aren't sure they will show it. I might be willing to travel a bit if there is an awesome Dolphins bar somewhere in the GTO, though =)

Real Sports Bar is a must visit in Toronto...its rated by ESPN last year as the number one bar in all of North America...it is insane...it has over 100 tv's and 7 big screens...every game guaranteed to be on..it is located right beside the Rogers Centre and is attached to the Air Canada Centre Arena...It is accessible by the subway at Union Station...I highly recommend it...get there early though to get a good seat..every game is on with volume in different areas...some tables have personal tvs where you can change the channel yourself to your game...the food is really good but a bit pricey...another alternative is the Loose Moose on Front street...it is a little more down scaled but a great vibe on game days...they also have every game...I have never been to Hoops so I am not sure...if you have any other questions, just pass me a msg I will be more than happy to answer!

Back
Top Bottom