Anyone have dreams about the draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone have dreams about the draft?

In my dream we moved up to #1 on draft day to get burrow. Anyone else?

It could happen...it all rides on Cinncinati’s real intentions...which may not be clear until they are on the clock.

They may be playing it this way to drive up offers....or they may be all in on Burrow...we’ll find out.

I am obsessed as anyone with the Draft but I can't say I have dreamed about it yet.

I may have nightmares late Thursday night though..........................:eek:

Not exactly. All of my dreams are predicaments, normally somebody chasing me and scheming to kill me.

Year after year. Never varies. I guess I like variables and decision making. So far so good. Actually I woke up just in time a few times when it looked like it was capers.

Not exactly. All of my dreams are predicaments, normally somebody chasing me and scheming to kill me.

Year after year. Never varies. I guess I like variables and decision making. So far so good. Actually I woke up just in time a few times when it looked like it was capers.
I used to have a lot of sports dreams where I was an absolute superstar! Haven't had many of those lately. In fact, last night I had a dream that I was cleaning the toilet. How lame is that?

#1) I love love love this thread. Any time we get into the weird personal side of being a sports fan I’m all in.

#2) I have never had a sports dream...BUT when I was younger I got a framed autographed Marino jersey and it is proudly displayed in my house. I’ve come close to getting another framed autographed jersey multiple times and always stopped, promising myself I would wait until that player won the Dolphins a championship. Every crap QB the Dolphins have I have daydreams of them leading us to the promised land and me buying their autographed jersey to go alongside Marino’s the day after the victory. Sadly, that Huard, Culpepper, Fiedler, Frerrotte, Tannehill, Feely, etc etc etc jersey has never been even remotely closed to being purchased haha.

I had a dream last night I was at the draft with family...
We skipped on Tua who was available at 5 (I was PO, family didn't really understand why) we then traded some other picks to move up the board and snag him around 7 or 8. Very happy :D

I was going to bring this up about a week ago!

I had a dream that we took Xavier Mckinney...and because I remember feeling upset about it I wanna say it was pick #5.

I'm still hoping for Tua but I dreamed that all the QB speculation was off base and Brian Flores got who he always wanted, the Auburn Defensive Tackle, Derrick Brown at #5.

i’ve had 2 miami dolphins dreams. one where sage rosenfelds started a season finale game against baltimore where we won by 40, in reality we got smoked that game, and last week i dreamt we drafted tua. let’s hope the latter comes to fruition.

#1) I love love love this thread. Any time we get into the weird personal side of being a sports fan I’m all in.

#2) I have never had a sports dream...BUT when I was younger I got a framed autographed Marino jersey and it is proudly displayed in my house. I’ve come close to getting another framed autographed jersey multiple times and always stopped, promising myself I would wait until that player won the Dolphins a championship. Every crap QB the Dolphins have I have daydreams of them leading us to the promised land and me buying their autographed jersey to go alongside Marino’s the day after the victory. Sadly, that Huard, Culpepper, Fiedler, Frerrotte, Tannehill, Feely, etc etc etc jersey has never been even remotely closed to being purchased haha.

Yes, these are the best type of threads. I'm sure I have had sports dreams, especially when I was younger and my dreams were more pleasantly normal. Sometime in Las Vegas they turned into predicaments. I'm sure a psychologist could tell me all the reasons why.

Famous and semi-famous people turn up in my dreams all the time, including sports figures. They will be people I haven't thought about in decades. Names that wouldn't even be familiar in this era without a Google search. Yet there they are, sometimes aiding my escape and sometimes part of the scheme to harm me.

My dad is in quite a few of them. Invariably he doesn't think we're in any danger and I'm trying to persuade him indeed we are.

Lots of remote places like mountainside bungalows. I've either been lured there or they're trying to lure me there. I'm on the back patio trying to figure out the best way to make a break for it, either over the railing or do I risk going back through the corridor?

I should mention that I've been interested in true crime all my life and post on related sites. That may play a role. Lately I'm on those sites more than sports sites.

Sometimes it's more financial harm than physical. There have been some dreams that begin as financial until I realize their ultimate goal is physical to conceal the financial.

I have had several draft dreams this past week. Usually about our pick at 5, Herbert and Tua.(It's like Finheaven is invading my dreams)
I also had a dream about a month ago, while I was in the middle of binging OZARK, that I was helping Jason Bateman launder money. But in order to launder the money, I had to put him in a washing machine WITH the money. It was all good, because he was an experienced money launderer and could hold his breath during the laundering process, under water in the machine, for 30 minutes.
Then I let him out and we were all good.
Not sure what the hell that all means.
I am a high school Spanish teacher and sometimes I have dreams in Spanish, and sometimes there are people I know in those dreams speaking Spanish, but those people don't speak Spanish in their real lives.
Weirdest of all is that I have had dreams completely in French, and I don't speak French.

I've had two dreams where we drafted Tua. In the one we traded up with the Giants at pick 4 to get him. In the other dream we took a defensive player with 18 (Kinlaw maybe? I'm not sure) and I dreamed we picked Bechhton at 26 which would be a pretty big slide. As long as we get Tua that is what matters most!

Back
Top Bottom