anyone have games on dvd ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone have games on dvd ?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i am looking to get ahold of this years games on dvd and i am willing to bargin for them:winkwink::winkwink:.what ever it takes please use my email .allsilverdreams@yahoo.ca i love to sit back and watch the game after the fact .i had them all stored on my dvr but when the unit crashed i lost everyting on the hard drive.

you can get the highlights of every game on itunes. I don't think we had many highlights last season, but that's where I get mine. It's $25.00 for the whole season, and each game is anywhere from 6-10 minutes each with post game comments. it's worth it if you have a video ipod.

i am looking to get ahold of this years games on dvd and i am willing to bargin for them:winkwink::winkwink:.what ever it takes please use my email .allsilverdreams@yahoo.ca i love to sit back and watch the game after the fact .i had them all stored on my dvr but when the unit crashed i lost everyting on the hard drive.
Last year I bought selected games from Ron the videoman at phinatics.com Sorry, not sure if I'm allowed to talk about other websites here. I think for less than ten dollars per dvd, any dolphin game ever played including pre-season games.... lots of extra dolphin stuff too that isn't game related. I also used paypal to pay for the dvds. Highly recommended. You can email him and tell him the dates of whatever games you want.

I only collect the games in which we win. Maybe its just me, but I can't stand to see my beloved Dolphins lose once much less twice. haha
But I do know a special place with true Dolphins fans, and that allows sharing of games online where you can download them for free and watch them on your computer or burn them onto a DVD.

Check out the thread "Atlanta vs Miami 2001" ;. I posted on there, where to get game tapes and dvd's from.

Back
Top Bottom