Anyone have the Raider game on Tape? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone have the Raider game on Tape?

MaxPower

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm looking for the Dec 1st 2002 one....

I'll buy a copy from you, or if you are feeling the trust you can send it to me - I'll copy - & then return it to you...

I'm looking to burn it to dvd so if you'd sacrifice your vhs copy for a dvd Id do that as well. I also have some older games on dvd if you might want to trade...

Check with Muck, I sent him a copy last year. If he can't help you I still ahve a copy but I sent the original to him so mine isn't quite as good quality wise.

What games do you have on DVD?

1985 - Bears MNF game (so-so quality due to age)
1993 - vs Bills, 22-13 (Cox flips off crowd)
1993 - Cowboys snow game
1994 - @Jets (the "Clock Play")
1997 - playoff win over Bills 24-17
1999 - Titans game 17-0
2002 - Bears MNF (Csonka ceremony & #34 busting out)

I've got a bunch of others (on tape) that I haven't edited/burned to DVD yet...I'd really like some of the older (pre1990s) tapes if someone wants to trade/donate/etc....

I think the next one I'll do is that 1998 playoff game where we beat Montana & the Chiefs....

I missed that Raider game 'cause I had gone on vacation, caught the Bears MNF (Csonka) from the week before (& got to meet the 1972 team), & didn't make it back in time to catch the next week...

I'm bad with dates... was that the one fiedler dove into the endzone for the win? Or the one where surtain made that great one handed interception to end the game?

Williams34Phins said:
I'm bad with dates... was that the one fiedler dove into the endzone for the win? Or the one where surtain made that great one handed interception to end the game?

That was the Surtain game, it was actually on Dec 15th I think.

Back
Top Bottom