anyone hear anything on daunte lately? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone hear anything on daunte lately?

Really? You lucky person... was the tension really as bad as they reported when Saban was coaching there? Did you ever get to speak with him?

THAT IS A FREAKING UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!!! Saban had the entire wing where his office was off-limits. If anyone who was not a coach was caught walking in the hallway chances are they would be fired. Put it this way, most of the people in there were very "to themselves" and tight-lipped about everything. You can almost SEE the weight thats been lifted. I have only been in the front office to get mail or drop off mail, etc. and I noticed the tension so i'm glad I didn't have to WORK in there! Now people smile...you wouldn't believe it. Where did you hear there was tension? That's kind of funny that others have noticed it too and not just my bunch of co-workers.

More importantly, was he able to read the sign at the top of the stairs that said "Turn Right" in time or did he run straight into the wall resulting in another sack?
Wow, what a surprise, did you just take that quote from one of your other 100,000 Daunte bashing posts? :nana:

THAT IS A FREAKING UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!!! Saban had the entire wing where his office was off-limits. If anyone who was not a coach was caught walking in the hallway chances are they would be fired. Put it this way, most of the people in there were very "to themselves" and tight-lipped about everything. You can almost SEE the weight thats been lifted. I have only been in the front office to get mail or drop off mail, etc. and I noticed the tension so i'm glad I didn't have to WORK in there! Now people smile...you wouldn't believe it. Where did you hear there was tension? That's kind of funny that others have noticed it too and not just my bunch of co-workers.

It's been widely reported in the local media since the "One whom we will not name" left.
I would have liked to have had the chance to just walk up to him and mess his hair up just to see that look on his face. :eek: (Of course I would have had another job lined up first... :lol: )

Up and down stairs sounds like an improvement. C-Peps back is up against the wall at this point. It will be interesting to see if he can mentally come back.

if he's smart, he'll have his pencils sharpened and ready...he's about to be 're-schooled' in Quarterback-101!

It's not just his knee that needs to heal,he needs to get his head right and thats the thing that might take the longest.

hope daunte really turns it around next season
i really reallly reallly dooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom