anyone hear anything on daunte lately? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone hear anything on daunte lately?

cpeppfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
like how he is doin with his knee? how he has looked etc. he has been kinda quiet on this board lately, wondering if anyone has any info on him at all?

The knee is reportedly recovering well; he's no longer walking with a limp. He's visiting Dr. Andrews regularly, and is continuing rehab.

He'll be back for 2007, and he should be 100% healthy.

The knee is reportedly recovering well; he's no longer walking with a limp. He's visiting Dr. Andrews regularly, and is continuing rehab.

He'll be back for 2007, and he should be 100% healthy.

I think he was saying that he didn't have lingering pain in his knee anymore after the last round of arthroscopic surgery. Good news for the QB position.

like how he is doin with his knee? how he has looked etc. he has been kinda quiet on this board lately, wondering if anyone has any info on him at all?

we saw him in the front office jogging up the stairs...I think he's doing much better!

we saw him in the front office jogging up the stairs...I think he's doing much better!

More importantly, was he able to read the sign at the top of the stairs that said "Turn Right" in time or did he run straight into the wall resulting in another sack?

More importantly, was he able to read the sign at the top of the stairs that said "Turn Right" in time or did he run straight into the wall resulting in another sack?

Too true. Here's an example of Mule's great QB evaluation skills. Add him to the pile of Mule's gems that includes Jeff Blake and Aaron Brooks.

I believe we won't really hear anything relevent until MAR .... I think that is the timeframe he was given when he could begin practicing

Those were the last remarks by Saban WRT Culpepper .... so that they'll have at least a 'glimpse' of his activity before the draft and adjust accordingly !

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I think he was saying that he didn't have lingering pain in his knee anymore after the last round of arthroscopic surgery. Good news for the QB position.

I'm not sure if he ever had lingering pain, but the arthroscopic surgery fixed the sharp pain he experienced when pushing off his right knee. Amazing how a small bit of cartilage could cause so many problems--particularly when it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom