Anyone hear on ESPN today.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone hear on ESPN today....

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
With their special at 2 they said that Tom Donahoe<-sp? said that if JP Losman had been in this years draft he would have been the #1 QB taken overall. Tom must be hanging out with Ricky. Losman IMO would have been behind Jason Campbell in the rankings.

newlownorder said:
With their special at 2 they said that Tom Donahoe<-sp? said that if JP Losman had been in this years draft he would have been the #1 QB taken overall. Tom must be hanging out with Ricky. Losman IMO would have been behind Jason Campbell in the rankings.

He'd be the #3 QB... No question about it. :cool:

yeah? Well, people were saying that Andrew Walters was going to be the best QB in this year's draft. :wink:

ChambersWI said:
yeah? Well, people were saying that Andrew Walters was going to be the best QB in this year's draft. :wink:

Are you talking about me or are you talking about two years ago? Both were the case.

It's a pretty much a consensus among the draft "experts" that in other years, Smith and Rodgers would be late 1st rounders or 2nd rounders.

dolfanmark said:
It's a pretty much a consensus among the draft "experts" that in other years, Smith and Rodgers would be late 1st rounders or 2nd rounders.

Please find me that opinion from a reputable choice, because it's hogwash... :shakeno:

dolfanmark said:

I think Smith would have gone about 10-13th last year. Unsure on Rodgers.

Both would have been in the running to be top 10 picks. Manning was a better prospect. At the time before the draft Rivers wasn't considered for the 4th overall by nearly anyone. Roethlisberger had his questions but his grade was about the same as these two.

This is pre-draft mind you...

Never heard much about Losman before the draft last year. So if he does anything for the Bills I'll consider it with the Brady in the 6th rd. I never had one fear or dread when the Jills moved up in the 1st to take JP. infact I though, what a waste! We shall see how the rookie handles lots of pressure.

Back
Top Bottom