Anyone here NASCAR/Dale Jr. fans? Cool Phins Tshirt if you are. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone here NASCAR/Dale Jr. fans? Cool Phins Tshirt if you are.

NASCAR

N - Non
A - Athletic
S - Sport
C - for Caucasians
A - And
R - Rednecks

NASCAR

N - Non
A - Athletic
S - Sport
C - for Caucasians
A - And
R - Rednecks

This how you feel? A bit racist huh? That's pretty jacked up. If you stay in NC, you should see a lot of caucasions and rednecks that like NASCAR there, since it's a huge fanbase.

Mnphinfan Is that what you'd teach your kid? This is a football forum no need for racism of any kind

This how you feel? A bit racist huh? That's pretty jacked up. If you stay in NC, you should see a lot of caucasions and rednecks that like NASCAR there, since it's a huge fanbase.

Oh they love when I say that here in North Carolina. I'm less than three miles from the Richard Childress Racing Museum...regardless, I'm no fan of NASCAR lol. Watching cars go around on an oval track over and over is not my idea of entertainment.

By the way the person that told me that joke happens to be a Caucasian from Ohio.

NASCAR

N - Non
A - Athletic
S - Sport
C - for Caucasians
A - And
R - Rednecks
What the problem is?

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

I am here to tell you that 2015 belongs to Kasey Kahne!

Love NASCAR. Watch every Sunday.

Can't stand Fail Jr. Such a pitiful driver. Wish Kyle Busch would slap the **** out of him after every race.

Nice shirt. May order one. Dolphins and NASCAR, my 2 favorites. Wait, so does this make me a redneck even if im in Connecticut?

Mnphinfan Is that what you'd teach your kid? This is a football forum no need for racism of any kind

Jokes don't have to be politically correct to be funny to me. That's why their called jokes. They aren't meant to be taken seriously. Case in point, Im a Caucasian, red neck who is a huge Ryan Newman fan and I think datruth's joke is funny.

Thanks Danny :brewskis:

My brother and I each ordered one. I've been a Jr fan ever since Darrell Waltrip retired. He has been a huge disappointment for the most part but I stick to my guns as you can tell by being a DW fan since 1979 :lol: . I don't follow NASCAR that much anymore after being a life long die hard, mainly just during the football offseason. I'm always at Daytona for speedweeks (starts Saturday) and the 400 in July. I would recommend to any race fan to put a race at DIS on their bucket list, amazing experience.

Back
Top Bottom