Anyone here think Foles is better than Tannehill? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone here think Foles is better than Tannehill?

So now we're asked to compare the Superbowl MVP, playing on the most complete team in the NFL, less than 12 hours from his greatest game in football history, to our starting QB who hasn't started a game since 2016 due to a knee injury?

Makes sense. Why don't we just compare Tannehill to 2012 Joe Flaco while we're at it.

So now we're asked to compare the Superbowl MVP, playing on the most complete team in the NFL, less than 12 hours from his greatest game in football history, to our starting QB who hasn't started a game since 2016 due to a knee injury?

Makes sense. Why don't we just compare Tannehill to 2012 Joe Flaco while we're at it.

Anything that doesn’t look currently favorable to tannehill and in this case completely due to injury is fair game don’t ya know

Nope. I just think Pederson is better than Gase.
But right now Pederson is better than pretty much everybody so I wouldn’t take that too hard.

What a great problem to have, two good QB on your roster. The Eagles could trade him for a first round pick this year and acquire even more ammunition for another run at the SB next year.

Foles made a really nice play on that 4th down on their last TD drive. He was in trouble and bought enough time to get it to Ertz. That kind of stuff impressed me. He seems to slide and move around the pocket better than Ryan to be honest.

How can 1 single game or even 1 single season convince so many people. Football, like the music industry has so many 1 hit wonders, it doesn't make sense. Could Foles be better than Tannehill? sure why not just like we could win the superbowl next year no matter how small, its a chance.

Is Foles better than Tannehill right now? No, just like Larry Brown wasn't anywhere near as good as Deion Sanders, Dexter Jackson wasn't the best defensive player on the 2002 Bucs, Rob Johnson and Derek Anderson were not better than 32 other QB's despite their 1 game and 1 season performance, and M Night Shymanlan was not the next Spielberg.

latest-headdesk-gif-550.gif

There was a thread back in August that asked “If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as a starter?” Nick Foles got four votes. One of them was mine along with a couple comments in the thread as to why. Go check it out and see who wanted who and what they said about Foles then, because a couple of people were dead wrong. Matt Moore got 101 votes and Colin Kaepernick got 83 for comparison.

There was a thread back in August that asked “If Tannehill is out for the season, who do you want as a starter?” Nick Foles got four votes. One of them was mine along with a couple comments in the thread as to why. Go check it out and see who wanted who and what they said about Foles then, because a couple of people were dead wrong. Matt Moore got 101 votes and Colin Kaepernick got 83 for comparison.
Do you think the Eagles go to the SB if Foles starts for the whole season?

Foles is 10X better than Tannehill. I think the question you are asking is if we should go trade for him? Well, Foles flourished in aggressive offenses under Kelly and Pederson. Is Gase aggressive? No? So Tannehill is the perfect qb for the Phins. The coach and qb always reflect the team.
:poop:poop:poop:poop:poop

Back
Top Bottom