Anyone here think Foles is better than Tannehill? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone here think Foles is better than Tannehill?

Foles is in the perfect system for his skill set. He’s been successful in that system for quite sometime. His only downfall was after he was traded by Philly and out of the Offense Philly runs. Not sure Foles would be as good under Gase and have no clue how Tannehill would be under Pederson. But Foles is now a Super Bowl MVP and Champ, something Tannehill has yet to achieve.

Foles is in the perfect system for his skill set. He’s been successful in that system for quite sometime. His only downfall was after he was traded by Philly and out of the Offense Philly runs. Not sure Foles would be as good under Gase and have no clue how Tannehill would be under Pederson. But Foles is now a Super Bowl MVP and Champ, something Tannehill has yet to achieve.

Pederson has been in Philly 2 years. They've only been running his offense for that time. Foles skill set had to be adjusted to during their bye week.

How can 1 single game or even 1 single season convince so many people. Football, like the music industry has so many 1 hit wonders, it doesn't make sense. Could Foles be better than Tannehill? sure why not just like we could win the superbowl next year no matter how small, its a chance.

Is Foles better than Tannehill right now? No, just like Larry Brown wasn't anywhere near as good as Deion Sanders, Dexter Jackson wasn't the best defensive player on the 2002 Bucs, Rob Johnson and Derek Anderson were not better than 32 other QB's despite their 1 game and 1 season performance, and M Night Shymanlan was not the next Spielberg.
LOL @M Night.

Not trying to start crap here but Foles did have that incredible season as well. I honestly don’t know if he’s good or not.

thill17 is unk qb in nfl. he need put in wk this yr. he may be gone in 2019
I don't want compare thill17 to no qb until he lead his team to playoff win.

Not trying to start crap here but Foles did have that incredible season as well. I honestly don’t know if he’s good or not.
He's all over the place... here's his ratings from season to season: 79-119-81-69-105-79. I'm not trying to make a detailed argument one way or another here... just what the 30 000 foot view looks like....

Yes, They was pretty much just sitting back all game. Tannehill usually running around trying to make a play. Foles is better with a good O line, but not better with mediocre o line. We still rebuilding o line since 2005. Hopefully we get it done by year 2023.
Considering that Tannehill had the 4th best QBR in '16 from a clean pocket, I dunno about that.

Philly's win however is instructive in how critically important putting together a durable and at least average OL really is... and unless a QB is Wilson or Fran Tarkenton, how a decent OL is the truest indicator of a QB's relative worth.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Considering that Tannehill had the 4th best QBR in '16 from a clean pocket, I dunno about that.

Philly's win however is instructive in how critically important putting together a durable and at least average OL really is... and unless a QB is Wilson or Fran Tarkenton, how a decent OL is the truest indicator of a QB's relative worth.

Thank you. That's where I was hoping this would go in the first place.

Just curious.

Philly has an interesting problem now don't they?
They do not. Wentz commands that team. He will return to Philly until Wentz is healthy, then back him up.

Foles is ONLY good in Philly. Not taking anything away from his playoff performance, but it's pretty obvious.

How can 1 single game or even 1 single season convince so many people. Football, like the music industry has so many 1 hit wonders, it doesn't make sense. Could Foles be better than Tannehill? sure why not just like we could win the superbowl next year no matter how small, its a chance.

Is Foles better than Tannehill right now? No, just like Larry Brown wasn't anywhere near as good as Deion Sanders, Dexter Jackson wasn't the best defensive player on the 2002 Bucs, Rob Johnson and Derek Anderson were not better than 32 other QB's despite their 1 game and 1 season performance, and M Night Shymanlan was not the next Spielberg.

I would trade 7 more years of Tannehill for a single game and super bowl win....in heart beat because we are so far away from it, it's depressing.

They do not. Wentz commands that team. He will return to Philly until Wentz is healthy, then back him up.

Foles is ONLY good in Philly. Not taking anything away from his playoff performance, but it's pretty obvious.
If you started the last half of the season and went on to be the Super Bowl MVP, would you go back to riding the bench?

Back
Top Bottom