Anyone in Rochester interested in getting in a Fantasy League??

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Hey any of you guys here in old Rochacha interested in getting into a Fantasy League(Auction Type), We have two openings left. Leave a post or E-mail me at Finfan@rochester.rr.com. Draft will be this coming Saturday exact time to be determined.

finfan54

Griese Club
Reaction score
Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Hey any of you guys here in old Rochacha interested in getting into a Fantasy League(Auction Type), We have two openings left. Leave a post or E-mail me at Finfan@rochester.rr.com. Draft will be this coming Saturday exact time to be determined.
im from rochester and have to say im sorry. i am a family man and i am going to school to be an accountant in a week and i work full time at Kodak on C trick. that means screwy hours and running around. i couldnt focus on my fantasy if i tried.:cry:

finfan54

Griese Club
Reaction score
Originally posted by PhinPhreak
wait a second here! whats the deal with this? somebondy made this $#!* up! dont email me! i am not starting a fantsy league whatsoever! :fire: :fire:

finfan54

Griese Club
Reaction score
Re: Re: Anyone in Rochester interested in getting in a Fantasy League??

Originally posted by finfan54

wait a second here! whats the deal with this? somebondy made this $#!* up! dont email me! i am not starting a fantsy league whatsoever! :fire: :fire:
forget it, i had a serious brainfart right there. i thought that was my email address cus i have RR! oh my god, i need my brain scanned.:goof:

MOULDSROCKS

Hammered
Reaction score
YOU GUYS ARE FROM CHESTER AND YOU ARE PHIN-FANS!!!! THAT IS WRONG!!!

Although, seeing as how you have a lot of "brainfarts" we don't want you, and can understand why you chose such a gay team!

Top Bottom