Anyone know Bledsoe's stats against us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone know Bledsoe's stats against us

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know he's had a bunch of yards but the rest of his stats weren't so hot. Just like to know them for the past 5 years or so.

From a article in a buffalo paper:

Bledsoe is no stranger to Miami, having played his entire career with another of the Dolphins’ AFC East rivals, New England. Bledsoe is just 6-10 against the Fish, and in his last six games he completed only 47.8 percent of his passes with 6 touchdowns, 12 interceptions and 12 sacks.

In his career he has thrown more picks (26) than td's (22). In 17 games against the fish (one playoff game) he has been sacked 30 times as well. He also has completed about 54% of his passes against us. However, I think he has more weopans here as far as recivers go than he ever had in N.E. There O-line is bnged up though, so we should be able to add to that sack total.

Originally posted by lordofgun
To compare Bledsoe with all his weapons in Buffalo to Bledsoe with no weapons in NE is futile.

Drew will come back too reality. He will remember that there are good defenses in the NFL, and MIAMI is one of the good ones. The Bills should be 1-5, but you are 3-3. You will lose on Sunday, and will come crying here Sunday evening or Monday morning with excuses....like always.

...and what (because you scratched us off already), if there is an upset will you say after making these comments?

Bledsoe's M.O. is still the same as it always has been. The guy can make ridiculous throws but you can rattle him into throwing interceptions. We picked him off 5 times in 1999.

He's got a run'n'shoot offensive coordinator right now in Kevin Gilbride. The game will be put on Drew to win it. Its Drew vs the best CB tandem in the NFL. I don't think he can cut it.

I think they will score lots, but not enough when u look at their defense...which has been the story all year on the bills...

...and you dont think he faced tons of pressure from Oakland and Denver when he had 12 total sacks in 2 games...yet he had 800 yds, and 7 td's in those 2 games... BTW: Fiedler has about half of what Drew has.

but u lost both games i think thats what he was getting at!!!!

Originally posted by Quizlet
...and you dont think he faced tons of pressure from Oakland and Denver when he had 12 total sacks in 2 games...yet he had 800 yds, and 7 td's in those 2 games... BTW: Fiedler has about half of what Drew has.
the question was: "what are drews stats against us" we know with buffalos D he won't have the ball as much, so were going back to past games!:rolleyes: :D :evil:

Back
Top Bottom