Anyone know what Fiedlers status is for next weeks game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone know what Fiedlers status is for next weeks game?

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Reaction score
We really need a W there and can't afford to start greasy fingers again...I really hope Jay is ready to go!

Fiedler back? That's great. We can go 7-9, fire Wanny, and get the draft pick.

Are you guys stupid....... fiedler would make it worst....... its not Brians Problem that they couldn't block for him.

He's still in limbo. Not sure if he's ready to face the Ravens D.

7-9? You think we'll go 2-5? You wish. Maybe Brian, but Jay will more liekly go 5-2 or 4-3.

They couldn't block for him? No ****! They block just the same for Jay but Jay doesn't run like a bum off the street.

If Brian were to play the rest of the season, we'll probably go 7-9. With Jay, 9-7 to 10-6 could happen.

4-2 vs 1-2. Win/loss records are ALL that matter. Jay is a winner. Brian is a loser. Jay finds a way to pull it out, Brian just ****s any chance we have up.

How many points did we score today other than Sage to Lee?

Hell, the Titans scored more points than Brian's QB rating!

Heh, I was even for Griese after the San Diego game.

Jay's the guy...at least for the rest of this year.

yea, i don't think jay has to worry about his job. it's funny that it was jay's fault that this team was 4-2, but it's not griese's fault that they are 1-2 since.

Thankyou Dolfan984, finally you and I can agree that after this season. Both QBs should not be starting.

You're dreaming if you think Fiedler's ability to slide the 'phins past 4 losing teams is going to translate to a late-season revival. That was the easy part of our schedule, this is the hard part.

I'm kind of hoping they let Fiedler back in there, maybe we can lose enough games to get a shot at drafting Robert Gallery.

Was there any update to Fiedler's status at the press conference today? I heard Dave say that Sage is not an option.....so I'm really hoping Jay is back or else I'm betting on the Ravens this week.

Anyone who believes the Dolphins would have won against the Colts or Titans with Fiedler in there is deluding themself.

Originally posted by dean_siu
Was there any update to Fiedler's status at the press conference today? I heard Dave say that Sage is not an option.....so I'm really hoping Jay is back or else I'm betting on the Ravens this week.

So Griese isn't our saviour but Fiedler is? You are in for a big dissapointment. No one but Wayne H. can be our saviour... and we all know why.

Originally posted by dean_siu

Wanny said he hadn't talked to Jay yet and they will make an announcement Wednesday......kinda sounded like if Jay is healthy he will come back. didn't actually say it but that's the impression that I got.

Difficult choice, this is like choosing between Twiddle-dee or Twiddle-dumb. Decisions, decisions....I think Wanny better suit up and QB himself next week.

Let's face it......no QB is going to look like a hall of famer with the weaknesses we have on offense. However, you can't dispute the fact that Jay has at least made this offense adequate enough to win games (just look at his W/L record). Griese's lack of mobility and profenciency at dropping the ball will definitely result in a long day against the Ravens defense if this is the case.

And BTW....yes, I do think we would have won the game against Indy with Jay at QB.....Tennessee its tough to say but at least we would have been competitive.

Back
Top Bottom