Anyone Know Why We Were At Notre Dame Today? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Know Why We Were At Notre Dame Today?

Usually we put out some solid nfl prospects.

I like Book, he reminds me of a Russel Wilson-lite. But hes probably not quite in the tier of the top guys next year.

I’d bet we’re scouting the OL (among the rest of the team)

I’ll say this - one of the main things I noticed over the past several years was how absent the Dolphins were in terms of having somebody there at practices, pro days, workouts, etc. at campuses all over the country. Other NFL teams would always have representation at these events, but not Miami.

Not anymore.

When you study draft prospects and know what’s going on in college football 365 days a year the way I do, you know who’s doing what and who ain’t.

Beginning this season, the Dolphins have had a massive presence at practices and campuses all over the country. They were much more visible at pro days and workouts in the months leading up to the draft.

This is how you learn about kids - by watching them practice and talking to people. This is how you get ahead when it comes to scouting and in your preparation to know what you’re dealing with. This is how you get the drop on underrated players.

For so long it seemed like the Dolphins weren’t even trying. Somebody has definitely gotten their asses in gear. I’m just telling you.

The Dolphins heard the fans and took their suggestion to trade Parker for an offensive lineman in the wake of Preston Williams' great preseason opener. Unfortunately all they can get for him is a college backup but they are finalizing the deal.

All I can say is, after this season we'd better damn well get our pathetic o-line fixed once and for all. Sign some top tier unrestricted free agents and draft a few o-linemen also.

Troy Pride Jr. Track Star Cornerback. DraftScout ranks him 5th in next year's senior class. Might run a 4.2 at the combine next spring.

His PR in the hundred was 10.47.

Another Irish to keep an eye on next year.

Back
Top Bottom