Anyone know why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone know why?

badfoot

nonpredictor
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I noticed that Fin Heaven ANd the phine zone are not hooked up together anymore ...what happened? I really enjoy both sites and just wondered why they have changed this arrangement?
Bye the way anyone think we should get rid of Derrick Rodgers and sign hardy nickerson?:monkey: draftpick compensation team

Originally posted by badfoot
I noticed that Fin Heaven ANd the phine zone are not hooked up together anymore ...what happened? I really enjoy both sites and just wondered why they have changed this arrangement?
not sure / forgot :O but copied this to the questions forum as well - AJ or 87 should know

Originally posted by badfoot
Bye the way anyone think we should get rid of Derrick Rodgers and sign hardy nickerson?:monkey: draftpick compensation team
At this point in their careers, I'd take Derrick over Hardy nickerson. A guy like Farrior I would have taken over Derrick for age and ability all things being equal.

Nickerson is more than likely going to be a june 1 cap casualty. He has lost it at this point in his career, would be a downgrade from Rodgers. Few years ago would hvae been a good pick up, but now he would be no more than a presance in the locker room.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
Nickerson is more than likely going to be a june 1 cap casualty. He has lost it at this point in his career, would be a downgrade from Rodgers. Few years ago would hvae been a good pick up, but now he would be no more than a presance in the locker room.

There's alot to be said for a visible Nickerson over an invisible Derrick Rodgers. Locker room chemistry is so easily dismissed but, look what it did for the Patriots. They took a bunch of castoffs(ours mainly) and won a Super Bowl. They certainly weren't the most talented team, i don't think anybody could argue that, but they battled hard every game and came away with a few more W's than anyone expected. BECAUSE, they played like a TEAM.
I'd much rather have a vocal leader like Nickerson than a quiet guy like Rodgers and as invisible as Rodgers is off the field, he's not much more than a BODY on the field. A chance at a Super Bowl ring just might bring the best out of Nickerson and, in turn, bring the best out of everybody else on the defense.

inFINSible - I thought I have heard the coaches describe Rodgers as a leader in the locker room - on the field has been quiet except at the end of 2000

I'm not saying Rodgers is a bad locker room guy, just too quiet. I like players who are more passionate and vocal than Rodgers seems to be. You know, players that get everybody around them fired up too. I think Nickerson could be better at that than Derrick and we would get at least the same amount of production on the field out of either one.

I think... we would get at least the same amount of production on the field out of either one
I think that seeing Nickerson on the field would quickly make folks realize that Rodgers does a solid job on the field.

Let Nickerson join the Raiders with the rest of the AARP.

Jeff

Just Curious ((

Originally posted by inFINSible
I'm not saying Rodgers is a bad locker room guy, just too quiet. I like players who are more passionate and vocal than Rodgers seems to be. You know, players that get everybody around them fired up too. I think Nickerson could be better at that than Derrick and we would get at least the same amount of production on the field out of either one.
But were you not part of the (click) that argued passionately that you wanted no part of C-Carter on the Dolphins roster because he was too vocal and boisterous in the locker room !!!! I just wasn't sure so please don't take this question the wrong way ! :D :) Marino1983

No.
As a matter of fact, I was one of the CC supporters.
I went the "winning, makes everybody great team mates" approach.
However, after watching CC show his greed and intelligence during his wirl-wind tour to tick off every team in the NFL, I no longer want to see him in aqua and orange.

<<I noticed that Fin Heaven ANd the phine zone are not hooked up together anymore ...what happened? I really enjoy both sites and just wondered why they have changed this arrangement? >>>>>

Don't know what happened. I have been going to PhinZone more of late anyway. There news is updated faster. Plus they just added that guy to their staff with almost every Dolphins game on tape from 1971 on!! I love that guy! I might put him in a new tax bracket! : )

Originally posted by inFINSible
No.
As a matter of fact, I was one of the CC supporters.
I went the "winning, makes everybody great team mates" approach.
However, after watching CC show his greed and intelligence during his wirl-wind tour to tick off every team in the NFL, I no longer want to see him in aqua and orange.

I still want CC in Miami. He helps us win. I could care less if he is a greedy slimeball off the field, he helps us win on the field.

Originally posted by TedDanson
<<I noticed that Fin Heaven ANd the phine zone are not hooked up together anymore ...what happened? I really enjoy both sites and just wondered why they have changed this arrangement? >>>>>

Don't know what happened. I have been going to PhinZone more of late anyway. There news is updated faster. Plus they just added that guy to their staff with almost every Dolphins game on tape from 1971 on!! I love that guy! I might put him in a new tax bracket! : )

I sure hope he isn't selling copies of the game tapes, as that would be a HUGE mistake. You can't make game tapes available for sale, as it is a violation of NFL copyrights.

Better make sure your boy doesn't get your site in trouble.

Originally posted by dolfan87

I sure hope he isn't selling copies of the game tapes, as that would be a HUGE mistake. You can't make game tapes available for sale, as it is a violation of NFL copyrights.

Better make sure your boy doesn't get your site in trouble.

this broadcast and any portion of this broadcast may not be used without the expressed written permission of the National Football League and CBS Sports
or something like that

Back
Top Bottom