Anyone listening to the press conference | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone listening to the press conference

They expected Chambers to make that TD catch.

Ayanbadejo brothers play with enthusiasm. Brendan will get looks now with Moore out (not sure how long).

I need some pills today, especialy with the world comming to an end (the Phins lost a meaningless Preseason game).

Let me tell you Bucs fans are almost as bad as Jet fans. There where a bunch of A-holes at the stadium last night.

Is that it??

All I got was 9:19. Can't get anything else.

EDIT: I think that was it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys for the update! Zonk, personally I am unfazed by the bad news and bad comments on the Fins. I know they will do well when it really counts. Bucs fans suck huh? Doesn't surprise me tho' cause it seems as tho' that everyone hates the Fins except us all on this message board and maybe a few others too. F*** em', that's what I say. F.... them all. At the very least, we are starting to get our football game fixes on, and that's fine by me.

Amen, Brother!

I just get tired of the chicken little syndrome. It was just the 1st preseason game. The only one that's semi important is the third one, the dress rehersal.

Royals was holding last night, he just wasnt punting. We'll probabaly pick up a long snapper. Perry went out and did it once more last night, but he was hurtin. Zgonina is ok at it, but he cant practice it and DT.

Is Zgonina on the defeensive FG team??

Originally posted by Muck
They expected Chambers to make that TD catch.

Ayanbadejo brothers play with enthusiasm. Brendan will get looks now with Moore out (not sure how long).
Thanks for posting this. I saw the thread but couldn't connect.

I agree. I expected CC to make that catch also...

Originally posted by Muck
Ed Perry's was non-contact injury. Looks to be the worst. Knee buckled stepping from infield to grass.

Ed Perry must hate that infield as much as anyone! First he seperated his shoulder on it a couple of years ago, and now he can't even walk on it without catastrophy!!

:(

Back
Top Bottom