anyone notice Larry chester last night? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone notice Larry chester last night?

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dude was running sideline to sideline play after play and was still making plays. im impressed, so much better than that fat tub of useless goo that buffalo has.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Chester is a badarse, probabaly my favorite player on the Defense. He's just got so much heart and fight in him. How many other DT's would you see running as fast as you can towards a guy who runs much faster then him?

Pity he got hurt, though.

But again, I think this is another example of why we should pay Spielman whatever the hell he wants.

Chester is a warrior.. I love him and Bowens so much.. if you go watch tape of these guys, i can't name 1 play where they've been pushed back.. even when doubled, they let our LB's roam and make plays ALL OVER the field. I hope he's OK any word on his injury? I know he's battling through some shoulder problems.

Chester was definately hustling all over last night, possibly to his detriment. But I think we also have to recognize Zgonina. That guy is the Trace Armstrong of DT's. :D

Originally posted by HugeFinFan
Chester is a warrior.. I love him and Bowens so much.. if you go watch tape of these guys, i can't name 1 play where they've been pushed back.. even when doubled, they let our LB's roam and make plays ALL OVER the field. I hope he's OK any word on his injury? I know he's battling through some shoulder problems.

He is listed as Questionable on the injury reports.

dude said he was playing sunday(i believe him). thats his name now. DUDE!:lol: Dude the ruler of the benchpress. i think that commercial with Ray lewis doing the bench presses with his team should have a sequal with chester walking up and putting 600 lbs on there and showing lewis what a small man he really is!:eek:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Chester was definately hustling all over last night, possibly to his detriment. But I think we also have to recognize Zgonina. That guy is the Trace Armstrong of DT's. :D

yeah the Z man was on last night no doubt. and dont forget rob burnett! that guy has made a play every week! he is starting to look better than jay williams. but man, we are loaded on D. LOADED!

I noticed Chester too.. Since when was Timbo a pass rusher?? :lol: These new acquistions have amade a huge impact in our core defense of last year..
Timbo is working rel hard to get a pass rush going and you know it's because of Zgonina..
Marion and Madison have been putting in some nice licks on RB's and WR's and you know Sammy Knight is why.
Morlon Greenwood is sarting ot be real aggressive and shedding his blocks.. Seau anyone??

Don't forget the ablity of these DB's to catch.. Miami's secondary have some great hands.. Maybe even better than Miami's WR's??

Chester needs to rest if he's hurt, his legs are his base and if they go, we're stuck with Dario Romero playing big minutes for us this season in crunch time.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

Don't forget the ablity of these DB's to catch.. Miami's secondary have some great hands.. Maybe even better than Miami's WR's??

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

That first INT by Surtain was awesome, I couldn't believe he came up with that catch, you are right if that had been a WR it would have been dropped.

Back
Top Bottom