Anyone remember the 2010 Dolphins Packers game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone remember the 2010 Dolphins Packers game?

Had Matt Moore not been available to Andy Reid last year I don’t think Henne beats that Minny team and KC doesn’t get home field. Henne is the ultimate loser of a QB. “Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory” - he’s always been great at it. My problem w him as a starter was he could be having a good game and then inexplicably, throw a boneheaded pick in the RZ when we had all of the momentum. Same way when he played for the Jags. He just can’t ever get “in the zone” and stay there. He was so frustrating.

Totally get it.

Look, to be clear, it’s not my intention to trash Chad Henne. Dude’s had a long NFL career which is better than most. Same applies when I keep it real re: RT and his delusional cult following.

It’s just disingenuous to assert that Henne “led” KC to anything last weekend. Did he contribute? Yes he did. He was called upon to ride out the storm. And he did just enough to help prevent CLE from completing the comeback.

But let’s at least attempt to keep things real. And truthful. KC was a staggered boxer grabbing, holding, and clutching their opponent to survive the final round.

The Chiefs scored ONE time after Henne entered the game. It was a FG on the drive that Mahomes suffered the injury. And Mahomes had already led them to around midfield.

Stating that Henne led anything is almost as ridiculous as crediting a backup QB that comes in for the last few plays to take a knee in victory formation.

Totally get it.

Look, to be clear, it’s not my intention to trash Chad Henne. Dude’s had a long NFL career which is better than most. Same applies when I keep it real re: RT and his delusional cult following.

It’s just disingenuous to assert that Henne “led” KC to anything last weekend. Did he contribute? Yes he did. He was called upon to ride out the storm. And he did just enough to help prevent CLE from completing the comeback.

But let’s at least attempt to keep things real. And truthful. KC was a staggered boxer grabbing, holding, and clutching their opponent to survive the final round.

The Chiefs scored ONE time after Henne entered the game. It was a FG on the drive that Mahomes suffered the injury. And Mahomes had already led them to around midfield.

Stating that Henne led anything is almost as ridiculous as crediting a backup QB that comes in for the last few plays to take a knee in victory formation.
100%. Back on point for me - yes, your assessment is spot on. That’s precisely how I saw it too.

You know the guy who led KC to the AFC title game yesterday reminded me of when he beat us in OT I think it was up here in Lambeau. You guys remember that? Good to see he is still doing well. I liked Henne
My one and only Dolphins game I'm sorry to say after almost 50 yrs. of being a fan. Living in Iowa I don't get a lot of opportunities. My experience? Sitting in the front row of the upper deck minding my own business in my navy blue Ricky jersey, an usher told those around me before kick off that if I gave them any trouble to let him know and he'd be glad to kick me out and the look on his face told me he wasn't kidding. Douche.

I definitely do remember that game. It was only the second time we played the Packers since I moved to Wisconsin. I was the weird kid that wore a Phins jersey to school every Monday. From the 1-15 season all the way til I graduated. So I had a fun week talking to my Packers fans friends! Thanks for reminding me of that.
Father in law is a packer season ticket holder, unfortunately in the 20 years since I've been married we've been to GB 3 times and I've picked the wrong two times!

Back
Top Bottom