Anyone remember the last time we abp.500? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone remember the last time we abp.500?

SoCal Finatic

Club Member
Reaction score
Was watching the Zona/ Lambs pregame and they said St Louis hasn't been above .500 in 5 years. So it got me thinking.... how long has it been since we've had a winning team. It was December 12, 2010! We beat thefavored Jets 10-6 at the meadowlands and took our record to 7-6 ( and then promptly tanked the season to end up 7-9). Damn it's been awhile. I'm thinking we pull it together at Cinci. Fins win a close one.

Was watching the Zona/ Lambs pregame and they said St Louis hasn't been above .500 in 5 years. So it got me thinking.... how long has it been since we've had a winning team. It was December 12, 2010! We beat thefavored Jets 10-6 at the meadowlands and took our record to 7-6 ( and then promptly tanked the season to end up 7-9). Damn it's been awhile. I'm thinking we pull it together at Cinci. Fins win a close one.

Yeah I heard that as well.

Got me thinking who I want to root for... One hand I feel like Fischer dissed us by taking the St Louis Job...On other hand I want all undefeated teams to lose to help preserve our Undefeated season...:err:

I think the Lambs will pull it off. We had how many turnovers against them? And they still Barely beat us. If they were smart they watched the game tape from last weekend and have figured out how we were so successful.

i think if the dolphin don"t get the secondare fix they will have a hard time to even get close to 500 if vd played this year as he had in the past we would be 3-1 not 1-3 jeff really screwed up by trading v/d the rest of the def is great marshall is as bad as it gets and that makes you wonder who is making the call on letting v/d go and why did it take so long for them to let #19 nahess or what ever his name was he sucks and the fans seems to see it long before jeff jeff must go qwick

Yeah I heard that as well.

Got me thinking who I want to root for... One hand I feel like Fischer dissed us by taking the St Louis Job...On other hand I want all undefeated teams to lose to help preserve our Undefeated season...:err:

Trust me, the Cardinals are not a threat to the '72 Perfect Season.

Back
Top Bottom