Anyone Renewing Their DirecTV NFL Ticket Renegotiated Yet??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Renewing Their DirecTV NFL Ticket Renegotiated Yet???

Gamezover

Scout Team
Reaction score
I know we had a good thread going last year so I figured I would try and get peoples comments on this topic again this year. They are offering new members $199 for the package. My latest bill said they are renewing it for $299 which doesn't make any sense to me. I was successful in getting mine down to $180 last year; just wondering if anyone has had any success so far this year with it. Thanks!

I think there are 2 different prices. $199 for the lives games and $299 for games plus condensed reruns on Mon-Tues.

I'm going to pass on it this year. Until the offense starts showing it can compete in this league I'll just watch what games that are available on local TV.
If they suprise I can alway go to a bar and catch the end of the season.

Not a bad price for $199 to see all the games. Tempting....
I will turn on HBO for a month so I can watch hard knocks

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

The extra $100 probably includes the NFL Sunday Ticket Mobile to Go.

and the reruns on Mon-Tues

new/returning customers can get a 200 dollar gift card, free 2012 nfl sunday ticket, whole home DVR setup, professional installation, 3 months of hbo etc for about $66.00 for the first 3 months (whole year if you drop hbo after 3 months.)

so if you're married, or have another adult living with you, and you don't have a contract... sign up for the installation with the other persons name, haven them install the new service then cancel your old service.

yeah we just returned to directv and got the nfl sunday ticket for free when we asked them about it.

I paid the $199 this year and when my contract is done after this year I'm going to get it free to renew if not I'm switching it cable!

i called on Friday and got the Sunday Ticket Max package ($299 regular) for $148 (4 x 36.99)

Is the PS3 going to carrying NFL Sunday ticket again? Unfortunately I can't get directv where I'm at.

I know we had a good thread going last year so I figured I would try and get peoples comments on this topic again this year. They are offering new members $199 for the package. My latest bill said they are renewing it for $299 which doesn't make any sense to me. I was successful in getting mine down to $180 last year; just wondering if anyone has had any success so far this year with it. Thanks!

I renewed for the $199. Last year I made up my mind that I wasn't paying the $300+ or what ever it was. I called and said you are offering new customers the ticket for free, I have been with you since 1998 and have paid for the ticket every year. Why do you value new customers more than existing? They offered me $50 off, I said no, then $100, I still said no. A manager got on and offered me the ticket for 1/2 price. I told them if I didn't get the new customer offer, I was going to cancel my subscription. After about 40 minutes, 2 reps and a manager, I got the ticket for free.

Bottom line, call and don't take no for an answer, threaten to cancel your subscription, although i'd wait until next year when the price jumps back up. Just my 2 cents.

I ordered DirecTV a few weeks ago and it will be installed this month. The NFL Ticket came free with my sign-up. I used to have DirecTV a few years back but changed service b/c where I moved to didn't have good reception.

I thought i saw a commerical that said nfl ticket was free to all direct tv subscribers?

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

I called last week and told them I wanted to cancel my service to switch to ATT U-Verse because I needed to save more money on my bill and they were also offering free HD dvr receivers. I was able to get $30 off my bill per month for a year, 4 new HD DVR receivers, free NFL Sunday Ticket, free HBO and Cinemax for 3 months and free whole home DVR with OnDemand. If you are nice and tell them that you are wanting to change because another company is offering a great deal, they will do anything to keep you

Back
Top Bottom