Anyone see Smith on Sportscenter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone see Smith on Sportscenter?

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone see Alex Smith on Sportscenter tonight getting ready for the draft? He was pretty funny, seemed pretty nice and likeable. I haven't seen many interviews with him so it warmed me to see a nice guy that we could be taking.

I'm still for Ronnie but Smith seems cool so if we DO take him, I'll be a little happier than before.

Yeah I did, kind of funny how he lost his wallet and all. See him throw that ball to a player from his former high school? Threw it on wrong side of him... no hate on him but it was funny.

I noticed that throw too. I dont know he smells a lot like bust to me. hope not, seems like a nice kid.

I saw him during the morning sportscenter making tacos and acting like a complete dweeb. I could just see Aj Feeley and his hot girlfriend turning their nose up at him as Smith joins the dolphins and Feeley then getting booted off the team midseason.

Aqua and Orange said:
I saw him during the morning sportscenter making tacos and acting like a complete dweeb. I could just see Aj Feeley and his hot girlfriend turning their nose up at him as Smith joins the dolphins and Feeley then getting booted off the team midseason.

I saw that too. He did look like a dweeb. I still like the guy though,

PhinsPhan said:
I saw that too. He did look like a dweeb. I still like the guy though,

Lombardi Suits, LOMBARDI SUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, i saw him and he's a DORK with a capital D. Maaaaaan, I hope we don't draft him.

Also i would like to add that most of the reporters say Alex Smith has great leadership qualities.

From what i saw on ESPN he doesn't look like the type of guy that's a leader.

Alex Smith is going to be a bust. He reminds me alot of Danny Wuerffel in terms of throwing ability. His offense was based on timing routes, which don't work in the pros. Alex Smith will be a career backup, nothing more.

I just hope we trade down with the Bucs. I wouldn't like to pick lower than #5 with Chicago likely taking a power back to compliment Thomas Jones, Benson or Ronnie would be gone leaving us with the one they don't choose whom I'd be totally excited about.

If we do stay at 2 and take Braylon and assuming we don't obtain a pick in the 2nd round who would be a good RB at #70? I'd hope Eric Shelton or Marion Barber. Unless someone like Adam Terry falls to us we could take Vernand Morency in the 4th or Alvin Pearman in the 5th.

Can't wait 'til Saturday...

NorthFloridaFin said:
Alex Smith is going to be a bust. He reminds me alot of Danny Wuerffel in terms of throwing ability. His offense was based on timing routes, which don't work in the pros. Alex Smith will be a career backup, nothing more.

talking about the rams......

Its funny because sports center did a similar piece on rothesberger last year. They talked how he was an imense talent. Hehe any parrallels there maybe? Yeah Im reaching, but what else is there to do.

Alex Smith will not be a bust. His TD to INT ratio is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom