Anyone see Ted ginn today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone see Ted ginn today?

PhinFan0202

Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!
Reaction score
Really? This is the nightmare season. The Jets look like they are going to make the playoffs, we we're predicted as a possible super bowl team, Ted ginn is killing it for the panthers. Wtf is going on?

LOL he still sucks. His one good game in years. GTFO with this moronic bull****

Ginn is thriving with the Panthers!

Ginn is having the best year of this career. That doesn't mean he's having a record-breaking season. Today was his first 100 yard game of the year and he only had 2 catches. 6 of the 13 games he's played in he's had 2 catches or less.

That being said he is Carolina's best deep threat with Benjamin out for the year. It's no shock that a guy who bombed with Miami succeeds elsewhere. It happens a few times a year every year.

Guy catches multiple deep balls for the first time in his life. He's had multiple bad drops this year, but now everyone wants to call him "Mr. Hands."

But yes, figures he would have to leave Miami to finally have some real success in his pro career.

I saw that one Ted Ginn touchdown and my immediate thought was "check his gloves for stickem."

Did anyone else see that ****? I mean, he gets ONE FINGER on the ball and it stops there like it's fallen into a black hole.

Back
Top Bottom