Anyone see the Pre Draft show on FOX? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone see the Pre Draft show on FOX?

I would hate if we drafted Frye. I would much rather Campbell or McPherson, I believe that they will be better pros.

I do believe the trade down and get Merriman, a few times I have seen articles and posts that Saban is really looking for a tweener like Blackstock, Merriman or Ware.

SkapePhin said:
Who was the douchelooking guy? Chris Collinsworth? He isnt so bad.. Little goofy lookin though.

Anyway, I just cant see Saban taking Frye in the first.. and DEFINATELY not 2nd overall.

i think Collinsworth is a worthless analyst. He's just loud and doesn't have anything substantive to say, imo.

Whats everyones beef with Frye? He was a hell of a QB in Akron, even though he did have a senior season stumble, but alot of other things were going wrong for that team this year.

SkapePhin said:
clear.gif
clear.gif

Seperated at birth! :lol:
Throw Andre Agassi in there too for a triplet effect.

motioncityhifi said:
No way we take Frye in the first. Not that damn early. I wouldnt mind Merriman though as long as he came later in the draft. Like 10-15 range. Frye though would be nice but only in 2nd.

No defensive player in our 1st 2-3 picks......I hope (Unlike Wanny), Saban understands we need way too much on offense to continue to take defensive players. All we took in the off season was defensive players, so the draft is where we work on the offense.

Back
Top Bottom