anyone see this unfolding?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone see this unfolding??

Did Brees look good at all before last season? NO
I don't think this is so far off as others may think. You don't think the post will happen? That is one thing. To say "no way, this post sucks, I cant believe this is stupid" then you just hate Feeley. Maybe think a little optimistically .....Start by saying feeley won't be bad next season.

Shifty187 said:
U just padded ur post count with lame sarcasm...

Proud?:rolleyes:

U just cross your fingers and continue to live in Candyland (hoping that Feeley turns into a franchise QB) and i'll continue to live here in the real world where Feeley is a bum!

Yeah ok, and this piece of work adds so much to the board...... :roflmao:

NO!!!

Feeley is a career backup that wasnt worth anywhere near the 2nd rounder that we traded for him!

Just accept it and move on...

Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house yourself. :shakeno:

We very well may draft another franchise QB, but it won't be till after this upcoming season has ended.

It won't be next year then, either, because we will have NO shot at Leinart, and there is no one else out there that looks good coming out in the 2006 draft. And I HATE the idea that we would have to throw 2 seasons away with Saban at the helm, because we lack a worthwhile QB. We will NEVER-NEEEEEVVVER- draft this high again and we have just absolutely GOT to get an Impact QB on THIS opportunity or we will set this franchise back even further.

dolfancoolio said:
... from what i saw of feeley last year he could be a sleeper.

Making fans wish they slept through the game?

from two different posts:

"This post is just as incredibly worthless as "The Cowboys Trade" post."

"There's are alot of worthless threads started by noobs these days, hell if it were up to me noobs wouldn't be able to start a thead until they had at least 100 posts."

i can only respond to that in the immortal words of Sgt. Hulka from the movie Stripes: "Lighten up Francis!"

Hellion said:
There's are alot of worthless threads started by noobs these days, hell if it were up to me noobs wouldn't be able to start a thead until they had at least 100 posts.

If that happend then we would get people posting worthless comments to get to 100 posts. like Doktor Ivel. averaging over 70 posts a day and 99.9% of the posts are utter rubish!

dolfancoolio said:
does anyone see this situation unfolding:

we draft alex smith at #2 (rb taken in second or third round or RW). then in training camp feeley holds frerotte and smith off. feeley plays consistently and has a franchise year; playing too solidly to allow smith a chance. then next season we are stuck with the question of which one to trade or whether to keep them both. exactly like the chargers scenario last season with brees and rivers except feeley and smith at their best are not as good as those two.

does anyone think this is possible/probable?? from what i saw of feeley last year he could be a sleeper. some of the passes he made amazed me, however he only pulled out like 1 or 2 of them per game.

That was a good post man and i enjoyed reading it. I can only hope that this situation might occur. Screw all those boneheads bad mouthing you.

fear-the-d said:
If that happend then we would get people posting worthless comments to get to 100 posts. like Doktor Ivel. averaging over 70 posts a day and 99.9% of the posts are utter rubish!

Look at my second post that talks about using join dates as a guide as well.

And yes people would make useless posts to get to 100, but aleast while in a thread you notice a crap post you just scroll past it. Instead of trying to figure out which thread out six is not a retread or that has been merged 3 or 4 times or is a mock to other stupid threads.
And while the new poster has to wait to start a thread he gets to watch the vets and how we do things on this board.

It's simple really, to avoid any of this people just need to use the search option to see if there is a thread made about the topic they want to discuss. Like I said before, there is no crime in reviving an old thread. :)

Okay, so it's not offensive to you, but it is to me. So please don't use the N-word.

Gen3D said:
Okay, so it's not offensive to you, but it is to me. So please don't use the N-word.

Sorry but in a world of over used left wing political correctness, I refuse to stop using a harmless term to discribe new members of any organization as NOOBIES
But hey that's America, one person b!tches and the whole system has to change.
You work for the FCC? :roflmao:

Doesn't it violate the T.O.S. to verbally harrass members? You are detracting from this messageboard by your ongoing disrespect to the newer members. No one forced you to click on the thread, no one forced you to respond.

dolfancoolio said:
does anyone see this situation unfolding:

we draft alex smith at #2 (rb taken in second or third round or RW). then in training camp feeley holds frerotte and smith off. feeley plays consistently and has a franchise year; playing too solidly to allow smith a chance. then next season we are stuck with the question of which one to trade or whether to keep them both. exactly like the chargers scenario last season with brees and rivers except feeley and smith at their best are not as good as those two.

does anyone think this is possible/probable?? from what i saw of feeley last year he could be a sleeper. some of the passes he made amazed me, however he only pulled out like 1 or 2 of them per game.
no

Back
Top Bottom