anyone see this unfolding??

Hellion said:
Yeah ok, and this piece of work adds so much to the board...... :roflmao:

Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house yourself. :shakeno:

OMG! this is my favorite topic!

Shouldn't be a problem if we don't waste our #2 on Smith (or any other
unproven talent for that matter).:wink:

By the way, this "Noobie" thing.......

I am much more inclined to care about what has been posted, rather than who posted it. I may have just recently discovered this website and started contributing, but I have been following the Dolphins since 1970. Also, having worked in the industry, at all levels, I am familiar with the game. As pointed out earlier, to ridicule another member simply because they are new to the website is only to riducule yourself.

:o :o :o

Hey Fitz, your Pitbull looks exactly like mine except mine is only 5 months so probably a little smaller

TeeMoney said:
Doesn't it violate the T.O.S. to verbally harrass members? You are detracting from this messageboard by your ongoing disrespect to the newer members. No one forced you to click on the thread, no one forced you to respond.

What?
Nobody is harrassing anyone, the term newbie/noobie is just a nic for a new member, like vet is for a vetran member, for Christ sakes ok I don't want people to be called posters anymore it offends me. :shakeno:

And your right no one forced me to click on anything, but here is some advise, before you open your trap about a subject, read the whole thread when you disagree with an opinion, and you'll see what my point is.

The mods are always trying to get people to use the search option before creating a thread of the same subject.
For weeks this MB has been flooded with repeat threads and misleading threads. Alot from new posters who obvoiusly don't read the T.O.S.

The really funny thing is? I responded to one poster and it was meant to be tongue and cheek but because I didn't put a smiley on it was taken too seriously. And the fact that I have had people respond to me about this in a thread with a completely different subject says alot.

But why don't you take your own advise Tee, and just don't read what I wrote.

Here for your reading enjoyment,
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=72260

That is pretty much a dream scenario that the Chargers had yesterday. I think the chances are better of Frerotte starting, doing pretty good, then getting injured and Feeley coming in and showing he is nothign more than a quality backup. Dolphins draft a qb next year to complement their franchise runner Ronnie Brown.

Back
Top Bottom