Anyone still think the schedule doesn't matter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone still think the schedule doesn't matter?

Captain Lou

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Very few people have said it or refuse to admit it. We got beat (at this point) by a superior football team. Sure we had our chances and so did they. The difference being Atlanta played consistantly and had sustaianed drives where we didn't. It's only week 1 a lot things can change. I think this team is realisticly is in the 7-9 to 9-7 range. Not quite there as evident of our last 2 meaningful games!

True. But on any given Sunday Miami can defeat that Atlanta team. Just not after 4 turn overs, etc. I will remind you last years team went 11-5...

... After 2 straight loses. This years team is built to stay close and win late. We'll see if that happens, but today the sky was still holding up last time I checked.

I still am not paniced by the schedule, I embrace the challenge

Frankly I could care less about the schedule...it's what happens each week on the field that matters to me.

If you play like a team and don't make stupid mistakes...you have a chance to win....if you play like the Dolphins did last sunday...you lose.

Back
Top Bottom